- British singer, songwriter, composer
|Real name:||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|How tall is Adele?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in||When was Adele born?||05 May 1988|
|How old is Adele in 2018? ||29 years|
|Where was Adele born?||Tottenham, London, United Kingdom|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Adele worth?||$125,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Adele? / Facts
- Besides vocals, Adele plays guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass guitar and piano
- She is very good friend with Rihanna and Beyonce
- Adele was school mate with Leona Lewis and Jessie J.
- Adele's voice is contralto, the lowest vocal range for a female voice.
- She won "Songwriter of the Year" in 2012 (Ivor Novello Awards)
- Graduating from the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in 2006, Adele was given a recording contract by XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace the same year
- In 2007, she received the Brit Awards "Critics' Choice" award and won the BBC Sound of 2008 poll
- Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical success
- It is certified seven times platinum in the UK, and three times platinum in the US
- An appearance she made on Saturday Night Live in late 2008 boosted her career in the US
- At the 51st Grammy Awards in 2009, Adele received the awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
- Adele released her second studio album, 21, in early 2011
- The album was well received critically and surpassed the success of her debut, earning the singer numerous awards in 2012, among them a record-tying six Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year; two Brit Awards, including British Album of the Year, and three American Music Awards
- The album has been certified 16 times platinum in the UK, and is the fourth best-selling album in the UK of all time
- In the US it has held the top position longer than any album since 1985, and is certified Diamond
- The album has sold 31 million copies worldwide
- The success of 21 earned Adele numerous mentions in the Guinness Book of World Records
- She is the first woman in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to have three simultaneous top 10 singles as a lead artist, and the first female artist to simultaneously have two albums in the top five of the Billboard 200 and two singles in the top five of the Billboard Hot 100
- 21 is the longest-running number one album by a female solo artist in the history of the UK and US Album Charts
- In 2012, she released "Skyfall", which she wrote and recorded for the James Bond film of the same name
- The song won an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song
- After taking a three-year break, Adele released her third studio album, 25, in 2015
- It became the year's best-selling album and broke first week sales records in the UK and US
- 25 was her second album to be certified Diamond in the US
- The lead single, "Hello", became the first song in the US to sell over one million digital copies within a week of its release
- In 2011 and 2012, Billboard named Adele Artist of the Year
- In 2012, she was listed at number five on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Music
- Time magazine named her one of the most influential people in the world in 2012 and 2016
- With sales of more than 100 million records, Adele is one of the best-selling recording artists in the world
- BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology - 2006
- I have insecurities of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me.
- I've never been more normal than I am now.
- I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears.
- I'm a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud.
- I'm really happy to be me, and I'd like to think people like me more because I'm happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything.
- I am never writing a breakup record again, by the way. I'm done with being a bitter witch.
- My life is full of drama, and I don't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.
Adele Social Media Accounts
Adedeji Adeleke, Adele - Someone Like You, Adele Addison, Adele Addison, Adèle Anderson, Adele Änggård,