- Alex Ernst is an American Vine Star and YouTuber, known for his humourus videos which he uploads to his channel "The Alex Ernst Show" and for his collaborations on David Dobrik's vlog.
- He's reached more than 454m Vine loops and has over 4.6m views on his own YouTube channel.
- Find out more facts on him, below.
|How tall is Alex Ernst?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs||When was Alex Ernst born?||17 July 1996|
|How old is Alex Ernst in 2017? ||21 years|
|Where was Alex Ernst born?||Belle Plaine, Minnesota, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Alex Ernst? / Facts
- Rise to fame - Alex uploaded his first video on Vine in April 2013. His humour and chosen topics made him an instant attraction, which eventually got him more than 454m video loops to date.
- Building up on succes - He uploaded his first YouTube video on his channel, called The Alex Ernst Show in September 2013. He has around 400k subscribers and more than 4.5m views.. He was also contributor to the collaborative channel OurPizzaGang. He's a constant apeearance on David Dobrik's vlog, usually shirtless
- Acting - He played Hunter Wilson in the comedy FML (2016), a comedy about several Internet stars on a cross-country road trip through the USA.
- Family - He has an older sister, named Emma. He also has a fictional cousin based in Miami.
- Girlfriend - Although Alex is keeping most of his private life, well private, he sometimes makes references to the girls he is trying to date. Such as in his dating advice clip he posted on his channel. You can watch it . When asked directly whether he had a girlfriend he usually replies "Sometimes, in my dreams." However he posted one picture on his Instagram account on his day, but that was back in 2014.
- Voice impression - He loves to do voice impressions, for example Jesse Pinkman, the character from Breaking Bad (Aaron Paul)
- Belle Plaine High School (2010-2014) - Minnesota, USA
- Trying to pretend everything is fine even though I just stepped in a puddle.
- Stood here all day waiting for the school bus, thought it must have been a snow day but I just remembered I don't even go to school anymore
- Everybody is dressed nice and then there's me.
- Soon to be 20 year old already going through a midlife crisis.
- I don't think I have any comedic inspirations, I think I am just that good.
Alex Ernst Social Media Accounts
Gabrielle Hanna, Cameron Kasper, Bren Lunn,
Latest video on Youtube