- English actor, mostly recognized as Rick Grimes, the main character from the TV series The Walking Dead
|Real name:||Andrew James Clutterbuck|
|How tall is Andrew Lincoln?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 70 kg / 154 lbs||When was Andrew Lincoln born?||14 September 1973|
|How old is Andrew Lincoln in 2018? ||44 years|
|Where was Andrew Lincoln born?||London, England, UK|
|Residence:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Net worth 2018
|How much does Andrew Lincoln worth?||$8,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Andrew Lincoln? / Facts
- He is most recognised for his portrayal of Rick Grimes, the lead character on the AMC horror drama series The Walking Dead
- His first major role was in the BBC drama This Life, followed by roles such as Simon in the Channel 4 sitcom Teachers and Mark in the romantic comedy film Love Actually (2003)
- Beechen Cliff School
- National Youth Theatre
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
- I don't really have any regrets because if I choose not to do something there is usually a very good reason. Once I've made the decision I don't view it as a missed opportunity, just a different path.
- I think my wife has always been aware, whatever country we have been in, of my dramatic leading man status; a little too dramatic she would probably say.
- When you are an actor every day kind of morphs into one as there is no set structure to my job.
- The whole vanity aspect of building up different muscles - I have no interest.
- I'm not going to pretend I'm some saint, because I'm not.
- I'm like a magpie. I use lots of different things to build a character.
- I spend my working life pretending to be someone else
Andrew Lincoln Social Media Accounts
Gael Anderson, Arthur Clutterbuck, Matilda Clutterbuck