- American singer and actress
|How tall is Ariana Grande?
||153 cm / 5 ft 1 in
|| 48 kg / 106 lbs
|When was Ariana Grande born?
||26 June 1993
|How old is Ariana Grande in 2017?
|Where was Ariana Grande born?
||Boca Raton, Florida, USA
||Little Red, Ari, AG, Ar
Net worth 2017
|How much does Ariana Grande worth?
||Italian ancestors, as her name says, half Sicilian and half Abruzzese
Who is Ariana Grande? / Facts
- Her parents moved from NY to Florida before she was born
- Her name was inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat, but imagine this! She's allergic to cats!
- Ariana’s brother (Frank James Michael Grande Marchione) was a Big Brother contestant
- She is a vegan - no meat or animal products in her diet
- A new term has been invented since her presence in music - Arianators: these are his fans
- Ariana is not that "Grande" - she is only 153 cm tall (5′ 1″)
The show ended after four seasons, and Grande starred on the spinoff, Sam & Cat, which ended in 2014
She has also appeared in other theatre, television and film roles, and has lent her voice to animated television and films
- Grande's music career began with the soundtrack Music from Victorious (2011)
- She signed a recording contract with Republic Records and released her debut studio album, Yours Truly in 2013, which debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200
- In 2016, she released her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, as well as several songs from the album
- The title track debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Grande the first person in the history of that chart to have the lead single from each of her first three albums debut in the top 10
- The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200
- As of October 2016, Grande's music videos had been viewed a total of more than 6 billion times online
- Grande's accolades include two American Music Awards, the Music Business Association's Breakthrough Artist of the Year, an MTV Video Music Award, three MTV Europe Music Awards and two Grammy Award nominations
- All three of her albums have been certified platinum or better by the RIAA
- In 2016, Time named Grande one of the 100 most influential people in the world on the annual Time 100 list
- Grande has a large following on social media, including the 4th most followed Instagram account
- North Broward Preparatory School, also homeschooled
- You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back because there’s no better feeling than knowing that your work is being appreciated by people
- Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories
- I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don't take themselves too seriously
- Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special
- Music is really driving my whole life
- I've dreamed about doing music since I was three or four years old