- Austrian-American actor, producer, businessman, investor, author, philanthropist, activist, former bodybuilder and politician
|Real name:||Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger|
|How tall is Arnold Schwarzenegger?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 113 kg / 249 lbs||When was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?||30 July 1947|
|How old is Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2018? ||70 years|
|Where was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?||Thal, Styria, Austria|
|Residence:||Brentwood, Los Angeles, USA|
|Nicknames:||The Austrian Oak, Arnie, The Governator, Conan the Republican, The Running Man, The Machine, Styrian Oak|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Arnold Schwarzenegger worth?||$300,000,000|
| Religion:||Roman Catholic|
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger? / Facts
- Avid collector - Owns 5 Mr Universe and 7 Mr Olympia titles.
- Lovable Governor - Was elected Governor of California in 2003 and held the office till 2011. He was so popular that upon leaving the office it was revealed that he had a child with the maid attending to the Governor house he resided in.
- Cautious - Well prepared for the invasion of Terminators, with 5 children of his own to watch his back.
- Mr Perfect - Filed under "the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world" by the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Visionary - As a child it is stated that he always mentioned his dream is to move to America, become an actor and marry a Kennedy. He nailed all 3 of them.
- Motivated hard worker - Grew up in a house with no toilet, no fridge and no phone. He moved to London where he worked for less than £30 a week. Now he is worth $300m. Call that a rollercoaster life. He is often seen as the embodiment of the American Dream, and that anything is possible through hard work.
- Took a lot as a kid - Was called Cinderella by his father when young, and was often picked on even by his brother.
- Real life hero - Saved a man from drowning while on vacation in Hawaii. Saw the man had difficulties staying above water so ran into the water and rescued him.
- Well oiled weight machine - Pushed over 200 kgs from the chest while working out on the bechpress.
- Gives back to people - Uses his private jet at his own expense. Refused to take the salary of Governor of California.
- Spontaneous humor - It seems that he does not need a scriptwriter to provide him with good lines. At a political rally he was hit with an egg by a person from the crowd. He just wiped it off and said "This guy owes me bacon now . . . you can't have egg without bacon."
- The Celebrity Apprentice - In 2015, it was announced Schwarzenegger would replace Donald Trump as the host of The Celebrity Apprentice
- "I'll be back."
- "I was always interested in proportion and perfection. When I was 15 I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need 20-inch arms to match the rest of me."
- "In the beginning I was selfish. It was all about, "How do I build Arnold?". As I've grown up, got older, maybe wiser, I think your life is judged not by how much you have taken but by how much you give back."
- "You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- "There's a lot of people who want me to get out of acting and want me to run for governor. I think it's mostly movie critics."
- "I don't even consider myself serious. So how do I expect people to take me serious? I think this whole Hollywood thing has to be taken much looser . . . it's just entertainment."
- "If I can see it and believe it, then I can achieve it."
Arnold Schwarzenegger Social Media Accounts
Joseph Baena, Christopher Schwarzenegger, Christina Schwarzenegger