- Ato Jabari Boldon is a former athlete from Trinidad and Tobago and four-time Olympic medal winner
|When was Ato Boldon born?
||30 December 1973
|How old is Ato Boldon in 2018?
Ato Boldon facts
- Only three other men in history—Usain Bolt, Frankie Fredericks and Carl Lewis—have won as many Olympic individual event sprint medals
- He is the current Trinidad and Tobago national record holder in the 50, 60 and 200 metres events with times of 5
- 64, 6
- 49 and 19
- 77 seconds respectively
- He also held the 100m national record at 9
- 86, having run it four times, until Richard Thompson ran 9
- 85 on 13 August 2011
- He also holds the Commonwealth Games record in the 100 m
- After retiring from his track career, he was an Opposition Senator in the Trinidad and Tobago Parliament, representing the United National Congress from 2006–2007