- Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
|Real name:||Avril Ramona Lavigne|
|How tall is Avril Lavigne?||155 cm / 5 ft 2 in||When was Avril Lavigne born?||27 September 1984|
|How old is Avril Lavigne in 2017? ||33 years|
|Where was Avril Lavigne born?||Belleville, Canada|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Avril Lavigne worth?||$45,000,000|
Who is Avril Lavigne? / Facts
- By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain; by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than $2 million
- In 2002 she released her debut album, Let Go, featuring personas of a "skater punk" and earned her honorific titles including the "pop punk princess"
- Since her professional debut, Lavigne has sold more than 40 million albums and over 50 million singles worldwide
- Let Go made Lavigne the youngest female soloist to reach number 1 in the UK
- As of 2013, it has sold nearly 7 million copies in the United States and over 20 million copies worldwide
- Her breakthrough single, "Complicated", peaked at number 1 in many countries around the world, as did the album Let Go
- Her second studio album, Under My Skin, was released in May 2004 and was her first album to peak at number 1 on the US Billboard 200, eventually selling more than 12 million copies worldwide
- The Best Damn Thing, Lavigne's third album, was released in April 2007, becoming her third number 1 album in the UK Albums Chart and featuring her first US Billboard Hot 100 number 1 single, "Girlfriend"
- Lavigne has scored six number-one singles worldwide, including "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "I'm with You", "My Happy Ending", "Nobody's Home", and "Girlfriend"
- Lavigne is one of the top-selling artists releasing albums in the US, with over 12 million copies certified by the RIAA
- Her fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby, was released in March 2011
- Goodbye Lullaby gave Lavigne her fourth top 10 album on the US Billboard 200 and the UK Albums Chart and her third number 1 album in both Japan and Australia
Avril Lavigne Social Media Accounts
Latest video on Youtube