- William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton is an American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001
Bill Clinton facts
- Clinton was Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981 and 1983 to 1992, and Arkansas Attorney General from 1977 to 1979
- A member of the Democratic Party, ideologically Clinton was a New Democrat, and many of his policies reflected a centrist "Third Way" political philosophy
- Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas, and is an alumnus of Georgetown University, where he was a member of Kappa Kappa Psi and the Phi Beta Kappa Society and earned a Rhodes Scholarship to attend the University of Oxford
- Clinton is married to Hillary Clinton, who served as United States Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013, who was a Senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and who is the Democratic nominee for President of the United States in 2016
- Both Clintons earned law degrees from Yale Law School, where they met and began dating
- As Governor of Arkansas, Clinton overhauled the state's education system, and served as chairman of the National Governors Association
- Clinton was elected President in 1992, defeating incumbent George H
- At age 46, Clinton was the third-youngest president, and the first from the Baby Boomer generation
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton Social Media Accounts
23billis, 3BillionHeartbeats, 8bills, A Fake Smile Can Hide Billion of Tears, Bakchod Billi, Barbara Billingsley, Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky, Carl Clinton Van Doren, Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton, Clinton Cave, Clinton Foundation
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!
Donald Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mitt Romney, Akhilesh Yadav, Justin Trudeau, Kim Jong-un, Vijay Mallya, Paul Ryan VP, Shashi Tharoor, George W. Bush, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Hugo Chavez, Cory Booker, Mike Pence / Michael Pence, John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Lula, Paul Ryan