- The most famous reggae musician in the world
|Real name:||Robert Nesta Marley|
|How tall was Bob Marley?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 65 kg / 143 lbs||When was Bob Marley born?||06 February 1945|
|When did Bob Marley die? / Died||11 May 1981|
|How many years did Bob Marley live? / Lived||36 years|
|Where was Bob Marley born?||Nine Mile, Jamaica|
|Where did Bob Marley die? / Deathplace ||Miami, Florida, US|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Bob Marley worth?||$130,000,000|
|Ethnicity:||English (his father had English roots), Afro-Jamaican (mother)|
| Religion:||He was raised Catholic, but he became Rastafarian in beleif in the 60s|
Who was Bob Marley? / Facts
- When he was just a kid, he predicted people's future by reading their palms. At the age of seven he said that he will be a singer and refused to read people's palms since then
- Before he died he said to his son, Ziggy Marley that "Money can’t buy life"
- His album, Legend, is the best-selling reggae album in the world, with more than 12 million copies
- He was a vegetarian
- Bob Marley died in May 11, 1981 and he was buried with a soccer ball, his guitar and a bud of marijuana.
- He declared; "I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool"
- Stepney Primary and Junior High School
Many quotes are from his awesome songs:
- None but ourselves can free our minds.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
- The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
- Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- God sent me on earth. He send me to do something, and nobody can stop me. If God want to stop me, then I stop. Man never can.
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
- People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.
- I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.
- If you get down and quarell everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.
- When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.
- When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.
- Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
- Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
- Tell the children the truth.
- If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Money can't buy life
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.
- Me is a common sense man. That mean when me explain things, me explain it in a very simple way; that mean if I explain it to a baby, the baby will understand too, you know.
- Man is a universe within himself.
- In this bright future you can't forget your past.
- I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool.
- Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
- You entertain people who are satisfied. Hungry people can't be entertained - or people who are afraid. You can't entertain a man who has no food.
- My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.
Bob Marley Social Media Accounts
Stephen Marley, Makeda Jahnesta, Karen Marley, Stephanie Marley, Robert Marley
"The Joy of Painting" with Bob Ross, "Bassy" Bob Brockmann, Aaron Bobick, Abhijit Das (Bobby), Abobaker Mojadidi, Adam Bob, Alan Marley, Alan Marley (priest), Allan Marley, Bert Marley, Bob Marley (comedian), Bobmarley