||Britney Jean Spears
|How tall is Britney Spears?
||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in
|| 57 kg / 126 lbs
|When was Britney Spears born?
||02 December 1981
|How old is Britney Spears in 2018?
|Where was Britney Spears born?
||McComb, Mississippi, USA
||Bit-Bit, Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess Of Pop, Britney Pig, Godney, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, Pop Tart
Net worth 2017
|How much does Britney Spears worth?
||brown natural, dyed blonde
Who is Britney Spears? / Facts
- Her idol is Madonna and she's a fan of Bjork
- She was named the second sexiest woman in the World by FHM Magazine in 2001
- Britney is born in the same day with Nelly Furtado and Gianni Versace
- She was a gymnast when she was a kid
- She was part of the Mickey Mouse Club with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and Keri Russell
- In 1997 she was in discussions for becoming part of a girl band called Innosense
- In 1999, "Baby One More Time" was an phnomenal hit all over the world
- "Baby One More Time" should have been sung by TLC
- Brittney was Justin Timberlake's girlfriend for 3 years
- Brittney Spears is the best selling female artist of the 2000s
- She was influenced by Madonna, Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston and a big fan of Bruno Mars
- She won 6 MTV Music Video Awards and 9 Billboard Music Awards, a Grammy for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic”
- She was the highest-paid TV judge ever - she got $15 million for her “X-Factor” participation
- Parklane Academy, McComb, Mississippi
- Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS), New York City
- I went to a psychoanalyst. He explained things about my love life that I found very impressive... almost scary.
- I go through life like a Karate Kid.
- I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- I'm pretty normal, you know?
- I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough!
- I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model - because I make mistakes like everybody else. When I'm offstage, I'm just like everybody else.
- I don't like defining myself. I just am