- Dacia is the main car producer in Romania
|Real name:||SC Automobile Dacia SA||Founded:||1966|
|Founders:||State company at that time (Romania)|
|How old is Dacia in 2018? ||52 years|
|Where was Dacia founded?||Mioveni, Arges, Romania|
|Headquarters:||Str. Uzinei, no. 1, Mioveni, Arges, Romania|
Who is Dacia? / Facts
- Inception - The Dacia factory was built in Mioveni, Romania, ni 1966 and in 1968 the first car was produced - it was a Dacia 1100, manufactured under Renault 8 license
- Privatisation - In 1999, Renault bought 51% of the company and now they hold 99.43% of it. Installations were modernized, the supply network was reorganized, the commercial network rebuit and so on. Therefore it wes awarded with 3 quality management standards, one of them in the area of environmental protection. The total investment that Renault made in Romania exceed 2.2 billion euro. Dacia is the second brand of Renault Group.
- First company in Romania in terms of turnover - Automobile Dacia made EUR 4.2 billion at the end of 2015
- Success - Dacia cars are very successful in Europe and not only, due to their competitive prices, simplicity and robustness. They are one of the cheapest cars in the world, being exported in 34 countries on 4 continents.
- Models - Their best models are Dacia Logan, Dacia Duster (SUV) and Dacia Sandero / Sandero Stepway, followed by Lodgy, Dokker and Dokker Van
Dacia Social Media Accounts