- A monk of the Gelug or "Yellow Hat" school of Tibetan Buddhism, the newest of the schools of Tibetan Buddhism founded by Je Tsongkhapa
|Real name:||Lhamo Dondrub||When was Dalai Lama born?||06 July 1935|
|How old is Dalai Lama in 2018? ||82 years|
|Where was Dalai Lama born?||Taktser, China|
Who is Dalai Lama? / Facts
- Lhamo Dondrub is the 14th Dalai Lama
- He is the spiritual leader of the people of Tibet
- Dalai Lama is a manifestation of the Bodhisattva (Buddha) of Compassion
- Lhamo Dondrub is said to be the reincarnation of the 13th Dalai Lama.
- The monks from Tibet tested him by asking to identify some clothes that belonged to the 13th Dalai Lama. He did that successfully and became a monk at age six.
- He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989 for liberating Tibet from China, non-violently.
- He beleives that all religions should get along with each other
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
14th Dalai Lama, Damal Kandalai Srinivasan, Dorjnyambuugiin Otgondalai, Khishigdalain Battulga, Lamjavyn Gündalai, Ravdangiin Davaadalai, 14th Dalai Lama, ???? - lamar, Abdel Lamanje, Abdelhamid Slama, Abdoulaye Soulama, Abdulkareem Al Olama