- American film actress, director and producer
|How tall is Diane Keaton?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in||When was Diane Keaton born?||05 January 1946|
|How old is Diane Keaton in 2018? ||72 years|
|Where was Diane Keaton born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Diane Keaton worth?||$32,000,000|
Who is Diane Keaton? / Facts
- Career start - She began her career on stage and made her screen debut in 1970
- First major film - As Kay Adams-Corleone in The Godfather (1972), but the films that shaped her early career were those with director and co-star Woody Allen, beginning with Play It Again, Sam in 1972
- Her next two films with Allen, Sleeper (1973) and Love and Death (1975), established her as a comic actor
- Her fourth, Annie Hall (1977), won her the Academy Award for Best Actress
- Keaton subsequently expanded her range to avoid becoming typecast as her Annie Hall persona
- She became an accomplished dramatic performer, starring in Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977) and received Academy Award nominations for Reds (1981), Marvin's Room (1996) and Something's Gotta Give (2003)
- Some of her popular later films include Baby Boom (1987), Father of the Bride (1991), The First Wives Club (1996), and The Family Stone (2005)
I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills.
My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams.
The idea of speaking your thoughts out loud is so important. It's been downplayed recently because now we have medication to help people in situations. But I think it's important to talk your thoughts out loud, because you don't really own them until you do that.
Diane Keaton Social Media Accounts
Duke Keaton, Dexter Keaton
Ahmed Diane Semega, Ahmed Tidiane Souaré, Alela Diane, Amadou Tidiane Tall, Amara Diané, Beth Diane Armstrong, Ben Keaton, Buster Keaton, Camille Keaton, Curtis Keaton, Danielle Keaton, Derek Keaton