- President of the United States
- Real estate magnate
- Known from the TV show "The Apprentice"
||Donald John Trump
|How tall is Donald Trump?
||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in
|When was Donald Trump born?
||14 June 1946
|How old is Donald Trump in 2018?
|Where was Donald Trump born?
||Queens, New York City, New York, USA
Net worth 2018
|How much does Donald Trump worth?
||Anglican / Episcopalian
Who is Donald Trump? / Facts
- He is the chairman and president of The Trump Organization, which is the principal holding company for his real estate ventures and other business interests
- During his career, Trump has built office towers, hotels, casinos, golf courses, and other branded facilities worldwide
- Trump was born and raised in New York City, attended the New York Military Academy from age 13, and received a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968
- In 1971 he was given control of his father Fred Trump's real estate and construction firm and later renamed it The Trump Organization, rising to public prominence shortly thereafter
- Trump has appeared at the Miss USA pageants, which he owned from 1996 to 2015, and has made cameo appearances in films and television series
- He sought the Reform Party presidential nomination in 2000, but withdrew before voting began
- He hosted and co-produced The Apprentice, a reality television series on NBC, from 2004 to 2015
- As of 2016, he was listed by Forbes as the 324th wealthiest person in the world, and 156th in the United States
- In June 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for president as a Republican and quickly emerged as the front-runner for his party's nomination
- In May 2016, his remaining Republican rivals suspended their campaigns, and in July he was formally nominated for president at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Trump's campaign has received unprecedented media coverage and international attention
- Many of his statements in interviews, on Twitter, and at campaign rallies have been controversial or false
- Several rallies during the primaries were accompanied by protests or riots
- On October 7, a 2005 audio recording surfaced in which Trump bragged about forcibly kissing and groping women; multiple women accused him of similar conduct shortly thereafter
- He apologized for the 2005 comments and denied the allegations, describing them as part of a wider smear campaign
- Trump's platform includes renegotiation of U.S. – China trade deals, opposition to particular trade agreements such as NAFTA and the Trans-Pacific Partnership, stronger enforcement of immigration laws together with building a wall along the U.S. – Mexico border, reform of veterans' care, repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act, and tax cuts
- Following the November 2015 Paris attacks, Trump called for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration to the United States, later stating that the ban would focus instead on countries with a proven history of terrorism, until the screening of potential terrorists is improved
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fordham University, NY
- New York Military Academy
- The Kew Forest School
- My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose.
- Without passion you don't have energy, without energy you have nothing.
- If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.
- What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.