- American rapper, record producer, and actor
||Marshall Bruce Mathers III
|How tall is Eminem?
||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in
|| 68 kg / 150 lbs
|When was Eminem born?
||17 October 1972
|How old is Eminem in 2017?
|Where was Eminem born?
||St. Joseph, Missouri, US
||Eminem, M, Slim Shady, M&M
|How much does Eminem worth?
Who is Eminem? / Facts
- Eminem is the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States
- Throughout his career, he has had 10 number-one albums on the Billboard 200 and five number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100
- With US sales of 45.1 million albums and 42 million tracks as of June 2014, Eminem is the second best-selling male artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era, the sixth best-selling artist in the United States and the best-selling hip-hop artist
- Globally, he has sold more than 172 million albums, thus being one of the world's best-selling artists
- Rolling Stone ranked him 83rd on its list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, calling him the King of Hip Hop
- After his debut album Infinite (1996), Eminem signed with Dr
- Dre's Aftermath Entertainment and subsequently achieved mainstream popularity in 1999 with The Slim Shady LP, which earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album
- His next two releases, 2000's The Marshall Mathers LP and 2002's The Eminem Show, were worldwide successes, with each being certified diamond in U.S. sales, and both winning Best Rap Album Grammy Awards—making Eminem the first artist to win the award for three consecutive LPs
- They were followed by Encore in 2004, another critical and commercial success
- Eminem went on hiatus after touring in 2005, releasing Relapse in 2009 and Recovery in 2010
- Both won Grammy Awards and Recovery was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide, the second time he had the international best-selling album of the year (after The Eminem Show)
- Eminem's eighth album, 2013's The Marshall Mathers LP 2, won two Grammy Awards, including Best Rap Album; it expanded his record for the most wins in that category and his Grammy total to 15
- In addition to his solo career, Eminem is an original member of the midwest hip hop groups, Soul Intent and D12
- He is also known for his collaborations with fellow Detroit-based rapper Royce da 5'9"; the two are collectively known as Bad Meets Evil
- Eminem has developed other ventures, including Shady Records, with manager Paul Rosenberg, which helped launch the careers of artists such as 50 Cent
- Eminem has also established his own channel, Shade 45, on Sirius XM Radio
- In November 2002, he starred in the hip hop film 8 Mile, which won the Academy Award for Best Original Song, for "Lose Yourself", becoming the first rap artist to win the award
- Eminem has made cameo appearances in the films The Wash (2001), Funny People (2009), The Interview (2014) and the television series Entourage (2010)
- Lincoln High School in Warren, Michigan - not graduated, as he left school at the age of 17
- I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
- The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
- I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am
- Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found
- Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned
- You know, fame is a funny thing, man, especially, you know, actors, musicians, rappers, rock singers, it's kind of a lifestyle and it's easy to get caught up in it - you go to bars, you go to clubs, everyone's doing a certain thing... It's tough
- Hip-hop saved my life, man. It's the only thing I've ever been even decent at. I don't know how to do anything else
- I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?
- I was a smart kid, but I hated school
- I always wished for this, but it's almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream