- Colombian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club AS Monaco, for whom he also serves as captain, and the Colombia national team
|Real name:||Radamel Falcao García Zárate|
|How tall is Falcao?||177 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs||When was Falcao born?||10 February 1986|
|How old is Falcao in 2017? ||31 years|
|Where was Falcao born?||Santa Marta, Colombia|
|Nicknames:||El Tigre, King of The Europa League|
|How much does Falcao worth?||$70,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Falcao? / Facts
- Position change - Defender turned to striker, Falcao felt that the right position is in front, in duels with the goalkeeper. This was a great move from him as his clumsy defender days turned into great striking moments. He seems to be far better at this position.
- Early bird - At 13 he already had signed his first pro contract.
- European conqueror - Moving to FC Porto proved one of the best deals for the guys, as Falcao brought them plenty of goals, getting the title of top goalscorer in a European campaign.
- Man of many talents - If not such a great football player, he would have wanted to be a journalist. He already took the first steps in this direction by attending the University of Palermo, following a journalistic path.
- Golden Balls - Wonder how we got hold of this information? It's no secret that he is a proud owner of the Portuguese Golden Ball award.
- Lucky charm - The only player that won the Europa League 2 years in a row, with 2 different teams. He seems to bring luck to his teammates.
- Like father, like son - Followed the steps of his father, also a professional player in Colombia and Venezuela.
- Can't have them all - When younger he moved to Venezuela with his father, but was always picked on as he sucked at the country's most popular sport, baseball.
- British roots - His great grandfather came from Britain to work for a Venezuelan fruit company. Good move.
- El capitan - Captain of the Colombian team.
- Serious fans - Actually they take it too seriously as the defender than injured him, and got him out of action for a few months, received candles and death threats
- University of Palermo - Journalism studies
- "Scoring a goal in a final like that is something that marks you."
- "My heart has been with Monaco since my idol Thierry Henry played there."
- "I am chilled and laid-back but very passionate about football and pretty much everything in my life. The most important thing is that I give my best wherever I go."
- "I started playing football at five in a little club in Venezuela as a child because my father was playing there already."
- "(My father) he was a very strong defender but he played well with the ball also. It came to my notice very early on from his style that he was a positive player who always played for the team. I quickly realised from watching him what I wanted to be, a footballer like him, and I learned a lot about the game."
- "It makes me very, very happy to be welcomed so much by the fans. I want to thank them with all of my heart. The best way I can repay the supporters for their kindness towards me, and for all that love, support and appreciation, is to score goals and win trophies for them."
Falcao Social Media Accounts
Falcao Social Media Accounts