- Colombian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club AS Monaco, for whom he also serves as captain, and the Colombia national team
|Real name:||Radamel Falcao García Zárate|
|How tall is Falcao?||177 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs||When was Falcao born?||10 February 1986|
|How old is Falcao in 2018? ||32 years|
|Where was Falcao born?||Santa Marta, Colombia|
|Nicknames:||El Tigre, King of The Europa League|
Net worth 2018
|How much does Falcao worth?||$70,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Falcao? / Facts
- Position change - Defender turned to striker, Falcao felt that the right position is in front, in duels with the goalkeeper. This was a great move from him as his clumsy defender days turned into great striking moments. He seems to be far better at this position.
- Early bird - At 13 he already had signed his first pro contract.
- European conqueror - Moving to FC Porto proved one of the best deals for the guys, as Falcao brought them plenty of goals, getting the title of top goalscorer in a European campaign.
- Man of many talents - If not such a great football player, he would have wanted to be a journalist. He already took the first steps in this direction by attending the University of Palermo, following a journalistic path.
- Golden Balls - Wonder how we got hold of this information? It's no secret that he is a proud owner of the Portuguese Golden Ball award.
- Lucky charm - The only player that won the Europa League 2 years in a row, with 2 different teams. He seems to bring luck to his teammates.
- Like father, like son - Followed the steps of his father, also a professional player in Colombia and Venezuela.
- Can't have them all - When younger he moved to Venezuela with his father, but was always picked on as he sucked at the country's most popular sport, baseball.
- British roots - His great grandfather came from Britain to work for a Venezuelan fruit company. Good move.
- El capitan - Captain of the Colombian team.
- Serious fans - Actually they take it too seriously as the defender than injured him, and got him out of action for a few months, received candles and death threats
- University of Palermo - Journalism studies
- "Scoring a goal in a final like that is something that marks you."
- "My heart has been with Monaco since my idol Thierry Henry played there."
- "I am chilled and laid-back but very passionate about football and pretty much everything in my life. The most important thing is that I give my best wherever I go."
- "I started playing football at five in a little club in Venezuela as a child because my father was playing there already."
- "(My father) he was a very strong defender but he played well with the ball also. It came to my notice very early on from his style that he was a positive player who always played for the team. I quickly realised from watching him what I wanted to be, a footballer like him, and I learned a lot about the game."
- "It makes me very, very happy to be welcomed so much by the fans. I want to thank them with all of my heart. The best way I can repay the supporters for their kindness towards me, and for all that love, support and appreciation, is to score goals and win trophies for them."
Falcao Social Media Accounts