|When was Fearne Cotton born?||03 September 1981|
|How old is Fearne Cotton in 2017? ||35 years|
Fearne Cotton facts
- In 2007, she became the first regular female presenter of the Radio 1 Chart Show, which she co-hosted with Reggie Yates for two years
- She went on to present her own Radio 1 show, airing every weekday morning since 2009
- She left Radio 1 in May 2015
- In 2007, Cotton presented The Xtra Factor, an ITV2 spin-off from the main show
- She hosted the show for one year before being replaced by Holly Willoughby for the following series
- Cotton began her career with CITV in 1996, when she presented The Disney Club at 15 years of age, but is today best known for her role as a mainstream television and radio presenter and fashion designer
- Since 2008, Cotton has appeared as a team captain on the ITV2 comedy panel show Celebrity Juice alongside host Keith Lemon and fellow team captain Holly Willoughby
- Away from presenting, Cotton has her own fashion and homeware range with online retailer Very
- uk and supports several charities in her spare time
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Fearne Cotton.
Fearne Cotton Social Media Accounts
FEARnet, Ann Cotton, Chiquicottons, Coastal Cotton Clothing, Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Cotton
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!
Heidi Klum, Angelica, Holly Willoughby, Rachel Maddow, Solenn Heussaff, Yanet GarcÃa, Tomi Lahren, Camila Pitanga, Kelly Osbourne, Ana Maria Braga, Giuliana Rancic, Brooke Burke, Jillian Michaels, MariMoon, Lena Gercke, Emma Willis, Veronica Belmont, Suze Orman, Caterina Balivo, Alesha Dixon