|Real name:||Frances Louise McDormand|
|How tall is Frances McDormand?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in||When was Frances McDormand born?||23 June 1957|
|How old is Frances McDormand in 2018? ||60 years|
|Where was Frances McDormand born?||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Residence:||New York City, New York, U.S|
Who is Frances McDormand? / Facts
- She has been married to director and writer Joel Coen since 1984 and has starred in several of the Coen brothers' films, including Blood Simple (1984), Raising Arizona (1987), Fargo (1996), The Man Who Wasn't There (2001), Burn After Reading (2008), and Hail, Caesar! (2016)
- McDormand is one of the few performers who have achieved the Triple Crown of Acting
- Oscar winner - In 1997, she won the Academy Award for Best Actress for Fargo
- In 2011, she won the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play for the original Broadway production of Good People, and in 2015 she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for Olive Kitteridge
- Broadway debut in the 1984 revival of the play Awake and Sing, and received a Tony Award nomination for her performance as Stella Kowalski in the 1988 revival of A Streetcar Named Desire
- She returned to Broadway for the first time in 20 years to star in the 2008 revival of The Country Girl, receiving a Drama Desk Award nomination
- Her work in the films Mississippi Burning (1988), Almost Famous (2000) and North Country (2005), earned her Best Supporting Actress Academy Award nominations
- Her other films include Short Cuts (1993), Primal Fear (1996), Wonder Boys (2000) and Something's Gotta Give (2003), and The Good Dinosaur (2015)
- Oscars 2018 - She won the Best Actress award at the 2018 Oscars and gave an empowering acceptance speech
- On playing 'mothers': "Those roles weren't just mothers in a story about a male protagonist. First they were specific, three-dimensional people."
- I'm a character actress, plain and simple...Who can worry about a career? Have a life. Movie stars have careers - actors work, and then they don't work, and then they work again.
- I don't like award shows. At our house we call this time of year 'the convention'. It's too bad we haven't figured out how to stop it. But I think it will come around because of the Internet - I think it will naturally go away. We'll have other ways to gather; it's not going to be this stuff. The shoes hurt too much.
- I've got a rubber face. It has always served me very well and really helps, especially as I get older, because I still have all my road map intact, and I can use it at will.
Frances McDormand Social Media Accounts
Alberto Franceschi, Alberto Franceschini, Alfreda Frances Bikowsky, AlianÃ§a Francesa a DistÃ¢ncia, Alianza Francesa Bucaramanga, AlianzasFrancesasdeMÃ©xico,