- British singer, songwriter and record producer, the frontman in the band Take That
|How tall is Gary Barlow?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 76 kg / 168 lbs||When was Gary Barlow born?||20 January 1971|
|How old is Gary Barlow in 2017? ||46 years|
|Where was Gary Barlow born?||Frodsham, United Kingdom|
|How much does Gary Barlow worth?||$67,000,000|
Who is Gary Barlow? / Facts
- Gary Barlow is the lead vocalist of the pop band Take That
- He was head judge on series 8, 9 and 10 of The X Factor UK
- He is one of the best songwriters in Britain's history, with 14 number one singles (3 as solo artist, 12 with take That), 24 top 10 songs and 7 number one albums
- He sold over 50 million records worldwide (himself and with the band)
- Gary was appointed an OBE (Officer of the British Empire) in 2012 for his services to music and charity
- Gary Barlow wrote most of Take That's songs
- He won in 1994 an Ivor Novello Award for Best Contemporary Song for the hit "Pray"
- In 1994, Gary made backing vocals for Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"
- After Take That split up, Gary was expected to be the next George Michael, not Robbie Williams, as in fact happened
- Robbie and Gary had a song together in 2010, where they tell their story and lost and found friendship
- Gary wrote the song "Sing" for the Diamond Jubilee (Queen Elizabeth II's birthday in 2010)
- Gary Barlow was voted the greatest British songwriter of all time in 2009, before John Lennon and Paul McCartney
- He is a prolific songwriter - he wrote songs for Robbie Williams (Candy), Westlife, Lily Allen, Blue, Elton John, Olly Murs Matt Cardle, T-Pain, Will Young N-Dubz, Lawson, Shirley Bassey, Donny Osmond, Elaine Page, Agnetha Fältskog (ABBA)
- Gary composed and sang with Take That "Back for Good", that went no 1 in 31 countries
- In 2000, Gary debuted as actor in the ITV1 drama named Heartbeat.
- In 2016, Gary will have his own "X-Factor" at BBC One called "Let It Shine"
- Gary Barlow's wife is Dawn Andrews
- Weaver Vale Primary School - Frodsham High School
- I don't think you'll ever be happy about anything unless you've done it.
Gary Barlow Social Media Accounts
Latest video on Youtube