- Hush Puppies is an American internationally marketed brand of contemporary, casual footwear for men, women and children
Hush Puppies facts
- The shoes have been described as "the classic American brushed-suede shoes with the lightweight crepe sole"
- A division of Wolverine World Wide, Hush Puppies is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan
- Wolverine markets and completely licenses the Hush Puppies name for footwear in over 120 countries throughout the world
- In addition, the Hush Puppies name is licensed for non-footwear fashion categories, including clothing, eyewear, plush toys and more
- Hush Puppies uses a Basset Hound named Jason as its logo which are occasionally referred to as "hush puppies" for that reason