- American singer, actress, dancer, fashion designer, author and producer
|Real name:||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|How tall is Jennifer Lopez?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 59 kg / 130 lbs||When was Jennifer Lopez born?||24 July 1969|
|How old is Jennifer Lopez in 2017? ||48 years|
|Where was Jennifer Lopez born?||Castle Hill, New York City, U.S.A.|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Jennifer Lopez worth?||$250,000,000|
Who is Jennifer Lopez? / Facts
- Her acting debut - came with a minor role in the film My Little Girl (1986); later Lopez gained her first regular high-profile job as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color in 1991, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993
- Leading role - She received her first leading role in the Selena biopic of the same name in 1997
- Rich Latina - For her role in Out of Sight the following year, Lopez became the first Latina actress to earn over US$1 million for a film
- Switch to music - She ventured into the music industry in 1999 with her debut studio album On the 6 preceded by the number-one single "If You Had My Love"
- Acting & music mix - With the simultaneous release of her second studio album J. Lo and her film The Wedding Planner in 2001, Lopez became the first woman to have a number one album and film in the same week
- No. 1 Album - Her 2002 remix album, J to tha L–O! The Remixes, became the first in history to debut at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, while her fifth studio album, Como Ama una Mujer (2007), received the highest first-week sales for a debut Spanish album in the United States
- World Cup Song - Along with Pitbull and Claudia Leitte, she recorded "We Are One (Ole Ola)", which served as the official song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Influential Hispanic - With a cumulative film gross of over US$3 billion, she is regarded as the most influential Hispanic performer in the United States, as well as its highest paid Latin entertainer
- Huge sales - Lopez has sold more than 80 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time
- Entrepreneur - Beyond entertainment, Lopez enjoys a highly successful business career consisting of various clothing lines, accessories, fragrances, a production company, and television shows and a charitable foundation, among other ventures
- Love life - Lopez's personal relationships have attracted worldwide media attention; she has been married three times. Following the breakdown of her first marriage, Lopez dated rapper and entertainment mogul Sean Combs. Following the breakdown of her second marriage, to husband Cris Judd, she had a high-profile relationship with actor Ben Affleck, with their planned wedding being cancelled four days before the ceremony. Lopez then wed longtime friend Marc Anthony; they separated after seven years of marriage
- Mother of twins - Lopez gave birth to their twins, Emme and Maximilian, in 2008
- Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
- Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.
- Nobody knows what you can do, but you. Nobody can tell you. If I tell you all the people who told me I wasn’t going to act, or sing, or dance, or I wasn’t good at it. Or I should stop, or I should quit, or even after I became famous, for doing things. I would be locked in a house somewhere doing nothing. The truth is, nobody knows what’s inside of you. Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish, and what you're capable of, and what your gut, and your dreams, and your desires and your wants and you ability are. You only know, nobody else knows. So whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.
- Be true to yourself. Love yourself fully and completely.
- You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.
- My philosophy on life is that we’re here to love and to learn.
- I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.
- Don’t push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.
- I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it’s smart to listen to other people’s advice, but at the end of the day, you’re the only one who can tell you what’s right for you.
- When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that’s what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self.
- I always joke about letting the haters motivate you. Everybody has that in their life, people who doubt them or make them feel less than they are. It just takes faith and belief in yourself, and you’ve got to dig deep into that. That has to come from you – nobody’s going to give you that.
- You've gotta do things that make you happy. As women, we tend to give away a lot. We take care of a lot of people, and we can't forget to take care of ourselves.
- I know it’s hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don’t forget that. It’s about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity. I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you’re able to go, ‘No, I’m awesome, man, I’m amazing, there’s nobody like me!’ I think that’s the big secret to body confidence.
- Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself—if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.
- I remain an eternal optimist about love. Sometimes it doesn't work, and that's sad. But I believe in love.
Jennifer Lopez Social Media Accounts
Latest video on Youtube