- British actress, voice-over artist, former model, author and activist
|Real name:||Joanna Lamond Lumley|
|How tall is Joanna Lumley?||172 cm / 5 ft 8 in||When was Joanna Lumley born?||01 May 1946|
|How old is Joanna Lumley in 2017? ||71 years|
|Where was Joanna Lumley born?||Srinagar, India|
|Hair color:||Dyed blonde|
Who is Joanna Lumley? / Facts
- She starred in the British television series Absolutely Fabulous as Patsy Stone, as well as in The New Avengers, Sapphire & Steel, Jam & Jerusalem and Sensitive Skin
- In film she has appeared in On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969), Trail of the Pink Panther (1982), and James and the Giant Peach (1996)
- Lumley later appeared in Maybe Baby (2000), Ella Enchanted (2004), Corpse Bride (2005) and The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- In 2011 she was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her performance in La Bête
- Lumley is an advocate of human rights activist for Survival International and the Gurkha Justice Campaign
- She supports charities and animal welfare groups such as Compassion in World Farming and Vegetarians' International Voice for Animals
- She is patron of the Farm Animal Sanctuary
- She won the Special Recognition Award at The National Television Awards in 2013
- As of July 2012, Lumley was planning, in collaboration with the designer Thomas Heatherwick, a controversial pedestrian "Garden Bridge" across the Thames in London
- Giraffes are completely tranquil-they have no predators as adults because there's not an animal in the jungle stupid enough to go for them.
- I can't see any difference in having your hair dyed, your teeth fixed, your nose done, or your face smoothed out or lifted.
- When you are in a country where nobody has ever seen television, people look at you with eyes that don't know who you are.
- You have to feel more involved than just writing out a cheque. Charity is almost the wrong word - I think people are beginning to feel more responsible for the world.
Joanna Lumley Social Media Accounts
Stephen Barlow, Jeremy Lloyd, Jamie Lumley