- Actor, musician, producer, screenwriter and director.
- Best known for his roles in Edward Scissorhandsand, Sleepy Hollow, the Pirates of the Caribbean series as part of the bands Hollywood Vampires and Rock City Angeles
|Real name:||John Christopher II|
|How tall is Johnny Depp?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 68 kg / 150 lbs||When was Johnny Depp born?||09 June 1963|
|How old is Johnny Depp in 2018? ||54 years|
|Where was Johnny Depp born?||Owensboro, Kentucky, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Nicknames:||Mr Stench, Colonel|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Johnny Depp worth?||$400,000,000|
| Religion:||Agnostic or Atheist|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Johnny Depp? / Facts
- Even brave pirate - Are scared of spiders and clowns? Well, at least the true Johnny is.
- Chocolate factory - Manager? Maybe now, in movies, but he would have run away when younger, as he was allergic.
- Music first - Despite being so well known for his acting career, he in fact dropped out of college when 16 to pursue his dream as musician.
- Constantly on the move - While he was a kid, switching more than 20 places, before settling down in Florida
- He has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor
- He rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol
- Depp has taken on challenging and "larger-than-life" roles, starting with a supporting role in Oliver Stone's Vietnam War film Platoon in 1986, then playing the title character in the romantic dark fantasy Edward Scissorhands (1990)
- He later found box office success in the fantasy adventure film Sleepy Hollow (1999), the fantasy swashbuckler film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) and its sequels, the musical adventure film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), the fantasy film Alice in Wonderland (2010) and voicing the title character in the animated action comedy western Rango (2011)
- He has collaborated on nine films with director, producer, and friend Tim Burton
- Depp is regarded as one of the world's biggest film stars
- He has gained worldwide critical acclaim for his portrayals of such people as screenwriter-director Ed Wood in Ed Wood, undercover FBI agent Joseph D. Pistone in Donnie Brasco, "gonzo" journalist Raoul Duke in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, cocaine kingpin George Jung in Blow, author J.M. Barrie in Finding Neverland, the Depression-era outlaw John Dillinger in Michael Mann's Public Enemies, and the Boston gangster Whitey Bulger in Black Mass. Films featuring Depp have grossed over $3.1 billion at the United States box office and over $7.6 billion worldwide
- His most commercially successful films are the Pirates of the Caribbean films, which have grossed $3 billion; Alice in Wonderland, which grossed $1 billion; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which grossed $474 million; and The Tourist, which grossed $278 million worldwide
- Depp has been nominated for major acting awards, including three nominations for Academy Award for Best Actor
- Depp won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- He has been listed in the 2012 Guinness World Records as the highest paid actor, with earnings of $75 million
- Depp was inducted as a Disney Legend in 2015
- "I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face."
- "It's good to experience Hollywood in short bursts, I guess. Little snippets. I don't think I can handle being here all the time, it's pretty nutty."
- "If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor', I beg you to slap me."
- "I may have a feather duster down my pants."
Johnny Depp Social Media Accounts
Lori Depp, Rock City Angeles, Hollywood Vampires,