|How tall is Jordan Yeoh?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs||When was Jordan Yeoh born?||03 August 1987|
|How old is Jordan Yeoh in 2017? ||29 years|
|Where was Jordan Yeoh born?||Malaysia|
Who is Jordan Yeoh? / Facts
- Own approach - Jordan Yeoh is well known for his diet plan
- Worked for it - Jordan admits he was not born with the actual "6 packs physique" you see now. He's been "skinny and fat, zero confidence to almost every area of his life".
- Life changing - His life changed 180 degrees when he started working out 5 days a week. He took out these lessons from it:
- No pain, no gain!
- The harder you struggle the more glorious the triumph!
- Life is up and down but every downfall doesn't mean it's bad.
- Pain is the sign of weakness leaving the body, they are your strength for tomorrow! The best part? Your gains actually last much longer than your pain.
- Certified trainer - With a hard resolution to stay inside the gym area, he got his certrificate as a professional traier.
- Awards - WCG Malaysia 2004 (O2Jam Champion), KL International Dance Festival 2007 (Group Melbourne Shuffle - 2nd Runner Up ), The Hottest Hunks in Malaysia 2011/2012 (The Best Hunk, The Best Talent Award)
- Endorsements - Harvesting his increasing popularity, with over 2.5m facebook followers, he attracted sponsors among which Everlast Malaysia and The Muscle Factory Supplement Store.
- Like to make apparitions - He likes to pop up from time to time in unusual place, such as at food stalls selling durians, shirtless of course, to the delight of some of the buyers.
- His success recipe - Hard work, consistency and patience. That's about it he says. He also emphasizes that you can't blame bad genes. If you work hard and follow your passion, you'll get there. It sure worked for him.
- Likes to keep a good balance - Between training and fun. When he focuses on the gym he says that he is more strict than a monk, but when he has fun, he says he likes to do it like there is no tomorrow, eating everything that comes his way. He often mentions his big appetite.
- Looks up to - Kwon Sang Woo and Vin Diesel. He wants to look like them. Also he mentions Batman, Wolverine, and Cyclops in X-men.
- Got his inspiration - By being a great superhero fan. He liked their perfectly sculpted bodies in cartoons and wanted to be just like them.
- "I wasn't born with this 6 pack physique. I've been skinny and fat, zero confidence to almost every area of my life."
- "I am a perfectionist, determined and a little bit crazy at times."
- "My life changed dramatically when I started working out for like 5 days a week. A few years later not only I saw improvement on my health and outlook, but it helped me to persist many other negative things in life!"
- "Fitness is a gift of my life. I am blessed that I am able to share my gift to everyone."
- "You are your own leader in this universe, you have the right to change! Talk is cheap, show them what you're capable of."
- "Fail? It makes you stronger! Love what you are. Follow your passions and believe it. Hard work + Consistency + Patience is the ultimate key to your goal! "
- "I can be extremely hardworking and serious when it comes to work. When comes to play, I can be a freak who goes crazy with friends."
See Top Celebrities on:
Jackson Boogie, Vin Disel
Latest video on Youtube
???? ?????? _ RASED Jordan, ??????? ????? ????? MADE IN JORDAN ???????????? ?? ????? ????????? ??????, Abdullah II of Jordan, Almacen El Jordan, Angelina Jordan, Audi Jordan, Jordan Yeoh, Michelle Yeoh
See Top Social media on: See Top Youtubers on:
Curtis Lepore Youtubers
, Rhett McLaughlin
, Carlos Montesquieu
, Anwar Jibawi
, Melvin Gregg
, Shannon Harris
, Nate Garner
, David Dobrik
, Hunter Rowland
, Blake Gray
, Brandon Rowland
, NatesLife / Nathan Boucaud
, Shahveer Jafry
, Darren Knight
, Officer Daniels
, Emilio Martinez
, Alex Ernst
, Jamie Zhu
Whindersson Nunes / whinderssonnunes
, nigahiga / Ryan Higa
, Olajide William Olatunji / KSI
, Tyler Oakley
, Felipe Neto
, Austin Mahone
, Troye Sivan
, Roman Atwood
, Connor Franta
, Joey Graceffa
, Caspar Lee
, Brent Rivera
, Harold "Harry" Shaw
, Ben Phillips
, fouseyTUBE / Yousef Saleh Erakat
, Jacob Sartorius
, Trevor Noah
, Grayson Dolan
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 06 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us