- Canadian politician who is the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada and the Leader of the Liberal Party
|Real name:||Justin Pierre James Trudeau|
|How tall is Justin Trudeau?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in||When was Justin Trudeau born?||25 December 1971|
|How old is Justin Trudeau in 2017? ||45 years|
|Where was Justin Trudeau born?||Ottawa, Canada|
|Residence:||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|How much does Justin Trudeau worth?||$1,200,000|
Who is Justin Trudeau? / Facts
- The second-youngest Prime Minister after Joe Clark, he is also, as the eldest son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, the first child of a previous Prime Minister to hold the post
- Born in Ottawa, Trudeau attended Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf and graduated from McGill University in 1994 and the University of British Columbia in 1998
- He gained a high public profile in October 2000, when he delivered a eulogy at his father's state funeral
- After graduating, he worked as a teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia
- He completed one year of an engineering program at Montreal's l'École Polytechnique before deciding to quit the program in 2003
- In 2005 he began a master's degree in environmental geography at Montreal's McGill University and quit this program after one year
- He used his public profile to advocate for various causes and acted in the 2007 TV miniseries The Great War
- Eight years after his father's death, Trudeau became involved in politics
- In the 2008 federal election, he was elected to represent the riding of Papineau in the House of Commons
- In 2009, he was appointed the Liberal Party's critic for youth and multiculturalism, and the following year, became critic for citizenship and immigration
- In 2011, he was appointed as critic for secondary education and youth and amateur sport
- Trudeau won the leadership of the Liberal Party in April 2013 and went on to lead his party to victory in the 2015 federal election, moving the third-placed Liberals from 36 seats to 184 seats, the largest-ever numerical increase by a party in a Canadian election
- Forbes has ranked Trudeau the 69th most powerful person in the world
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Justin Trudeau.
- University of British Columbia - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (1998)
- McGill University - Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) (1994)
- Université de Montréal
- I was a high-school teacher. I am a strong advocate for women's rights, and I'm not a woman.
- Canada has always been there to help people who need it.
- I am a teacher. It's how I define myself. A good teacher isn't someone who gives the answers out to their kids but is understanding of needs and challenges and gives tools to help other people succeed. That's the way I see myself, so whatever it is that I will do eventually after politics, it'll have to do a lot with teaching.
- I think people understand that if you're going to have a successful economy, you need people's potential to be realized. That means education. It means university education, sure, but it also means training, apprenticeships and various kinds of skills diplomas that we know are necessary.
Justin Trudeau Social Media Accounts
Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, Margaret Trudeau, Alexandre Trudeau, Michel Trudeau, Sarah Elisabeth Coyne, Kyle Kemper, Alicia Kemper
Brian Justin Crum, Buy Justin Bieber Concerts Tickets UK 2013 | Justin Bieber Tickets, Can this delicious burger have more friends than Justin Bieber?, Five Star Claims Adjusting, Five Star Claims Adjusting Central Florida, Five Star Claims Adjusting Space Coast, AÃ©roport MontrÃ©al-Trudeau Airport, Garry Trudeau, Pierre Trudeau
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 29 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!
, Arnold Schwarzenegger
, Mitt Romney
, Akhilesh Yadav
, Kim Jong-un
, Vijay Mallya
, Paul Ryan VP
, Shashi Tharoor
, George W. Bush
, Ted Cruz
, Joe Biden
, Hugo Chavez
, Cory Booker
, Bill Clinton
, Mike Pence / Michael Pence
, John McCain
, Newt Gingrich
, Mike Huckabee
, Paul Ryan