- Awards - An Academy Award, two Tony Awards, and is a 2003 American Theatre Hall of Fame inductee. He went on to win two Tony Awards for his work in Broadway musicals, winning Best Featured Actor in a Musical for the 1978 original production of On the Twentieth Century and Best Actor in a Musical for the 1981 revival of The Pirates of Penzance. For his role in the 1988 comedy hit A Fish Called Wanda, he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Stage career start - Kline began his career on stage in 1972 with The Acting Company
- Film debut - In 1982, he acted with Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice
- In 2003, he starred as Falstaff in the Broadway production of Henry IV, for which he won the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play
- Nominations - He has been nominated for an Emmy Award, two BAFTA Awards and five Golden Globe Awards
- Other films - The Big Chill (1983), Silverado (1985), Cry Freedom (1987), Dave (1993), The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996), The Ice Storm (1997), In & Out (1997), De-Lovely (2004) and My Old Lady (2014)
|Real name:||Kevin Delaney Kline|
|How tall is Kevin Kline?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 91 kg / 201 lbs||When was Kevin Kline born?||24 October 1947|
|How old is Kevin Kline in 2018? ||70 years|
|Where was Kevin Kline born?||St. Louis, Missouri, US|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Kevin Kline worth?||$32,000,000|
- I think every American actor wants to be a movie star. But I never wanted to do stupid movies, I wanted to do films. I vowed I would never do a commercial, or a soap opera - both of which I did as soon as I left the Acting Company and was starving.
- I've never felt completely satisfied with what I've done. I tend to see things too critically. I'm trying to get over that. I've got the Jewish guilt and the Irish shame and it's a hell of a job distinguishing which is which.