- American actress, writer, producer, and director
|How tall is Lena Dunham?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 63 kg / 139 lbs||When was Lena Dunham born?||13 May 1986|
|How old is Lena Dunham in 2018? ||31 years|
|Where was Lena Dunham born?||New York City, New York, USA|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Lena Dunham worth?||$12,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Lena Dunham? / Facts
- Best known for - She created and starred the HBO series Girls, getting 8 nominations as a writer, director, actor, and producer and 2 Golden Globe Awards. She also made and the independent film, Tiny Furniture
- Books - Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned
- Website - Lena co-founded, along with Jenni Konner, the feminist e-newsletter Lenny > />
- Interests - Women's rights, animals, snack food, Technicolor film and chic pajamas
- 2015 Golden Globes Nominee- Best Television Series, Best Actress
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Nominee - Outstanding Lead Actress, Director
- 2014 Recipient of Horizon Award by Point Foundation
- 2013 Golden Globes Winner - Best Television Series, Best Actress
- 2013 One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World
- 2013 Gracie Allen Awards Winner - Outstanding Director
- 2013 Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominee - Best Actress
- 2013 Directors Guild of America Awards Winner - Outstanding Directing- Comedy Series (the first woman to win this award)
- 2012 Primetime Emmy Nominee - Outstanding Comedy Series, Director, Lead Actress, Writer
- 2012 Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominee - Best Actress
- 2012 Television Critics Association Awards Nominee - Individual Achievement in Comedy
- 2012 Satellite Awards Nominee - Best Actress
- 2011 Independent Spirit Awards Winner - Best First Screenplay “Tiny Furniture”
- 2010 Gotham Awards Nominee - Best Ensemble Cast, Breakthrough Director
Oberlin College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Creative Writing (2005 – 2008)
Eugene College (2004 – 2005)
Naropa University (2005)
- I'm an unreliable narrator. Because I add an invented detail to almost every story I tell about my mother. Because my sister claims every memory we 'share' has been fabricated by me to impress a crowd.
I was constantly preparing for auditions in a way that was crazy... and then I'd literally get cast as, like, a bouncing ball or a fat man or a security guard.
It felt like some weird career puberty, like how people you start to be flirty with before you notice your own breasts. I was being treated in a more adult way before I even understood why or how.
I always felt like it was really special to have parents who were artists and to live the kind of life that we lived... I thought there was a kind of romance to it.
There are definitely people who feel like the characters on "Girls" are intolerably in their own heads and they don't understand the purposeful part of that.
Lena Dunham Social Media Accounts