- Actor from Northern Ireland
|Real name:||Liam John Neeson|
|How tall is Liam Neeson?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in||When was Liam Neeson born?||07 June 1952|
|How old is Liam Neeson in 2018? ||65 years|
|Where was Liam Neeson born?||Ballymena, United Kingdom|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Liam Neeson worth?||$75,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Liam Neeson? / Facts
- In 1976, he joined the Lyric Players' Theatre in Belfast for two years
- He then acted in the Arthurian film, Excalibur (1981)
- Between 1982 and 1987, Neeson starred in five films; most notably alongside Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins in The Bounty (1984) and Robert De Niro and Jeremy Irons in The Mission (1986)
- He landed a leading role alongside Patrick Swayze in Next of Kin (1989)
- He rose to prominence when he starred in the title role in Steven Spielberg's 1993 Oscar winner Schindler's List
- He has since starred in other successful films, including the title role in the historical biopic Michael Collins (1996), the film adaptation of Victor Hugo's 1862 novel Les Misérables (1998), Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace as Qui-Gon Jinn (1999), the biographical drama Kinsey (2004), the superhero film Batman Begins as Ra's al Ghul (2005), the action thriller series Taken (2008–15), the fantasy adventure film Clash of the Titans (2010) as Zeus, the fantasy films in the The Chronicles of Narnia series (2005–10), and the thriller-survival film The Grey (2011)
- He has been nominated for a number of awards, including an Academy Award for Best Actor, a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role and three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama
- Empire magazine ranked Neeson among both the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" and "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time"
I never did think of myself as handsome--terribly attractive, yes, but not handsome.
Laid-back? My wife said that? Well, I guess I am. It takes a lot to get me riled.
In Los Angeles, it's like they jog for two hours a day and then they think they're morally right. That's when you want to choke people, you know?
I am attracted to characters who are loners, who operate by themselves. There's something mysterious, manly and stoic about them.
Liam Neeson Social Media Accounts
Micheál Neeson, Daniel Neeson
A. D. Williams, A. L. Williams (American football), A. S. Williams, A. William Schenck, Aaron S. Williams, Aaron Williams (American football), Brian Neeson, John Neeson, Norm Neeson, Richard G. Neeson, Seán Neeson