- Lindsay Arnold is a 23 year old American pro dancer, known mostly for her performances on So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars shows. She is particularly experienced with Latin dances, which also brought her awards and recognition from various national competitions.
- She will partner former baseball player, David Ross, in Dancing with the Stars' 24th season.
- Married to Sam Cusick as of June 2015.
- Dig deeper into fun facts about Lindsay Arnold's bio, below.
|Real name:||Lindsay Arnold Cusick|
|How tall is Lindsay Arnold?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs||When was Lindsay Arnold born?||11 January 1994|
|How old is Lindsay Arnold in 2017? ||23 years|
|Where was Lindsay Arnold born?||Provo, Utah, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|How much does Lindsay Arnold worth?||$650,000|
Who is Lindsay Arnold? / Facts
- Knew what she wanted - Started early, at just 4 years old, Lindsay finally got to train with Shirley and Mark Ballas. Her strenghts lie in Latin moves. She's won various titles in dance competition including US Open Youth Latin Championships and Junior Latin contest.
- Start of her carrer - She was one of the So You Think You Can Dance top 8 dancers, at just 18 years of age. Although eliminated, she received good feedback and the chance to hop on the tour bus with the show.
- Dancing with the Stars - Was Lindsay's next step. She joined on season 16, and partnered with boxer Victor Ortiz. They finished on the 8th place. She then continued as a troupe dancer until she turned pro again in season 21, alongside Alek Skarlatos to whom she made it to the 3rd place. During the next 2 seasons she danced alongside Wanya Morris (4th place) and Calvin Johnson (3rd place). For the 24th season, her partner is David Ross.
- Family life - Has 3 other younger sisters, Jensen, Brynley and Rylee (who's also a dancer). She married Sam Cusick in June 2015. The two have been together since they were 16.
- Oh, marriage isn't going to be that different, it's just going to be like an extension.
- I could never have imagined that when I was 16 years old I would have met the man I would marry and who would be my partner.
- I want them to become the best dancer they can be, and take away positive memories from it.
- I've noticed that the less makeup I wear, the less I need it because my skin starts to look better.
- A busy person is usually the most efficient because they know how to manage their time.
Lindsay Arnold Social Media Accounts
Alek Skarlatos, Calvin Johnson