- American actress, model, singer, songwriter, director, and producer
||Lindsay Dee Lohan
|How tall is Lindsay Lohan?
||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in
|When was Lindsay Lohan born?
||02 July 1986
|How old is Lindsay Lohan in 2018?
|Where was Lindsay Lohan born?
||New York City, New York, USA
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Lindsay Lohan worth?
Who is Lindsay Lohan? / Facts
- Lohan began her career as a child fashion model when she was three, and was later featured on the soap opera Another World for a year when she was 10
- At age 11, Lohan made her motion picture debut in Disney's commercially and critically successful 1998 remake of The Parent Trap
- Her next major motion picture, Disney's 2003 remake of Freaky Friday, was also a critical and commercial success
- With the release of Mean Girls (2004), another critical and commercial success, and Disney's Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), another commercial success, Lohan became a teen idol sensation, a household name and a frequent focus of paparazzi and tabloids
- However, Lohan's next starring role in the romantic comedy Just My Luck (2006), received poor reviews and was only a modest commercial success
- Following Just My Luck, Lohan focused on smaller, more mature roles in independent movies, receiving positive comments on her work, including A Prairie Home Companion (2006), Bobby (2006) and Chapter 27 (2007)
- After recording several songs for her movie soundtracks, Lohan signed with Casablanca Records
- Lohan's debut studio album, titled Speak, was released in December 2004 and became the first high-seller from Casablanca in several years, selling 1 million copies in the United States alone and peaking at number four on the Billboard 200
- Though the album received mostly lukewarm reviews, it was certified platinum
- Lohan's second album, titled A Little More Personal (Raw), was released in December 2005 and featured darker material than her debut had
- That album received mixed reviews, and it was certified gold
- In 2007, two driving under the influence incidents led to Lohan being put on probation, and together with three visits to rehabilitation facilities caused the loss of several movie deals
- In 2008 and 2009, Lohan worked as a fashion model and launched the clothing line 6126
- She resumed her acting career with TV work in 2008, and starred in the TV film Labor Pains (2009)
- She appeared in Robert Rodriguez's feature film Machete (2010)
- Between 2010 and 2013, Lohan went into rehabilitation three times, and spent much of her time entangled in legal problems stemming from misdemeanors and probation violations
- In 2012 and 2013, she did further television work, including starring as Elizabeth Taylor in the biographical TV film Liz & Dick (2012)
- In 2013, she starred in Paul Schrader's independent film The Canyons
- In 2014, the docu-series Lindsay aired on the Oprah Winfrey Network, and Lohan made her stage debut in the London West End production of Speed-the-Plow