- Colombian singer and songwriter, known both for original songs and his collaborations with some of the biggest names of the moment.
- Maluma snapshot: Maluma's age is 23, his height is 176 cm / 5 ft 10 in, his weight is 75 kg / 165 lbs and his net worth is $3m and counting. Find more Maluma wiki below, as well as facts on his Social Media ranking.
|Real name:||Juan Luis Londono Arias|
|How tall is Maluma?||176 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs||When was Maluma born?||28 January 1994|
|How old is Maluma in 2017? ||23 years|
|Where was Maluma born?||Medellin, Colombia|
|How much does Maluma worth?||$3,000,000|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Maluma? / Facts
- Maluma - An urban pop musician, deeply attached to his family as his stage name reveals. It is a mix of his mother's (Marilli), his father's (Luis) and his sister's (Manuela) first 2 letters.
- Promising future - Maluma's age is just 23 years old, and he already achieved so much success both in his native Columbia as well as internationally. WIth his original creations as well as his strong collaborations he seems to have a great future paved for himself. His discography spans 2 albums so far, "Magia" from 2012 and "Pretty boy, dirty boy" realesed in 2015. Since then he realesed 2 new singles Un Polvo and Me gusta together with other artists.He is also featured on the Trap Capos soundtrack.
- He broke the charts in 2013 - With the hit "La temperature", although he got into music in 2010. In 2012, following the release of his first album, titled Magia, the youtube views started to come down in millions.
- Controversial love - After posting more pictures in very close postures together with his aunt, the media starting questioning the relationship between the two. The aunt replied "I love him with all of my soul", while Maluma said on his behalf: "You wish your aunt was a mamacita". They also have a show based on their lives.
- Stage name meaning - Maluma comes from his mother's name (MArlli), father's name (LUis) and sister’s name (MAnuela)
- The Voice - In 2014, he stepped up on The Voice Kids' jury.
- Discovered by his uncle - While taking him as a child to a recording studio. He impressed everybody there with his voice and started his musical career.
- Big soccer fan - He was also part of the Atletico Nacional teenagers soccer team and La Equidad. He also wanted to pursue this as a career, being noticed by the local media for his talent.
- Hates T-shirts - Or is allergic, something that he has to tell the world, for he almost always appears shirtless in his instagram postings.
- Instagram king - Self proclaimed after realizing he had the largest fan base there, from Latin artists.
- Influenced by - Chris Brown, Dr. Dre, Lil Wayne, Jay Z and Drake
Maluma Songs & Collaborations
- Maluma's most popular songs are Barro Cassette, El Perdedor (more than 500 million Youtube views), Salgamos (with Kevin Roldan and Andy Rivera), Vente Pa' Ca (with Ricky Martin), Desde Esa Noche (with Thalia), La Temperatura(ft. Eli Palacios), Sin Contrato, Cuatro Babys (ft. Noriel, Bryant Myers and Juhn), La Curiosidad, Addicted, Carnaval, Chantaje (with Shakira), Obsesión, La Invitación (ft. Pipe Bueno), El Tiki, Sim Ou Não (with Anitta) and Tus Besos (with El Indio)
- Hontanaresand College - Colombia
- "You wish your aunt was a mamacita"
- "Hey what's up mamacita? Let's go out, where are we going?"
- "This is the pretty boy, baby!"
- "I feel grateful for the Puerto Ricans who created this genre that has inspired me to have such a beautiful career."
- "My life was really focused on football, but as those things happen in life, my passion for music won over my passion for football. But I love what I do. I don't regret it."
- "I am a man who is noble. I have a good heart, but at the same time I'm a little malicioso. There's no way of hiding that side."
- "Even though I've always loved to sing, I never thought that I would take this path until that one day I had the opportunity to go in and record in a studio. It was how we say, love at first sight."
- "My life was that of an ordinary teenager in a family with many principals and morals and also very united. My life was basically school and soccer."
- "Since I can recall I always had the opportunity to listen to any type of music from any part in the world thanks to the internet. It has allowed me to mix different types of sounds, rhythms, and genres, making my proposal to music have a wider range and covering so many more musical genres."
- "Answering the question, if I'm ready to be a worldwide star, the answer is... Yes! I've been preparing and working for that all of these year, always supported by a great work team, my family, and first level management, like the one that guides, advises and accompanies me."
Maluma Social Media Accounts
Eli Palacios, Juhn, Pipe Bueno,
Latest video on Youtube
| See Top Songwriters on:
Maluma Social Media Accounts