- June Shannon, better known as Mama June is an American reality TV star, famous for her weight loss journey documented in Mama June: From Not to Hot. She made an ambitious comeback in 2017 for significant weight loss
- Find out more interesting facts on Mama June, below
|Real name:||June Shannon|
|How tall is Mama June?||162 cm / 5 ft 4 in|
|Weight|| 91 kg / 201 lbs||When was Mama June born?||10 August 1980|
|How old is Mama June in 2017? ||37 years|
|Where was Mama June born?||McIntyre, Georgia, USA|
|Residence:||Hampton, Georgia, US|
|Nicknames:||Momma June, Coupon Queen|
Who is Mama June? / Facts
- Weight loss - She used to weigh 352 Pounds and she lost 150 Pounds in just one year. Quite a lot. Congratulations, Mama June
- 2017 comeback - She returned to Mama June: From Not to Hot in February 2017, documenting her extensive weight loss surgeries and workouts. The turning point was when her boyfriend, Sugar Bear, cheated on her so she started to focus more on her life and her health.
- Blind - She stated that she is legally blind, due to a cataract that was not treated in time when young.
- Big family - She has 4 children, Alana (11), Pumpkin (17), Chubbs (20) and Chickadee (22), each with a different father. She became a grandmother at 32 when Chickadee had her daughter at 18.
- Rise to fame - Alana is responsible for the family's notoriety. She appeared on Toddlers and Tiarras, and went viral with her expression "A dollar makes me holla!". Mama June then made the headlines again when she revealed that she used to give Alana a mix of energy drinks and soda to prepare her for beauty contests.
- Love life - She was engaged to Mike Thompson.
- Known for - Toddlers and Tiaras (2009), Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (2012) and Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars (2014).
- After the weight loss surgery, I’m going to look completely different. I'm scared, too.
- I’m doing pretty good. Just taking it one day at a time.
- Yes, it’s definitely not an easy transformation. It’s a struggle, an everyday struggle.
- When I look in the mirror, I’ve always seen myself as being like a smaller person. I’ve never seen myself when I was bigger as like, ‘Oh my god, I’m so big.
Sandra Hale, Anna Shannon-Cardwell, Lauryn Hazel Shannon, Alana Thompson, Kylee Madison Cardwell, Michael Cardwell,