- American actor, director, humanitarian, social activist and film producer
|Real name:||Mark Alan Ruffalo|
|How tall is Mark Ruffalo?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in||When was Mark Ruffalo born?||22 November 1967|
|How old is Mark Ruffalo in 2017? ||50 years|
|Where was Mark Ruffalo born?||Kenosha, Wisconsin, US|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Mark Ruffalo worth?||$30,000,000|
Who is Mark Ruffalo? / Facts
- He made his screen debut in an episode of CBS Summer Playhouse (1989), followed by minor film roles
- He was part of the original cast of This Is Our Youth (1996), for which he was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award
- Following were his roles in 13 Going on 30 (2004), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Zodiac (2007), and What Doesn't Kill You (2008)
- In 2010, he starred in the psychological thriller Shutter Island and the comedy-drama The Kids Are All Right
- For the latter, he received nominations for the SAG Award, BAFTA Award, and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- He also co-starred in the mystery films Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2 as FBI agent Rhodes
- Ruffalo gained international prominence by portraying the Marvel Comics character the Hulk in The Avengers (2012) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- He starred in and was the co-executive producer of the 2014 television drama film The Normal Heart, for which he was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Television Movie and he won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor in a TV Movie
- The same year, he portrayed Dave Schultz in Foxcatcher, for which he was nominated for awards, including a Golden Globe, and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- In 2015, he was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for Infinitely Polar Bear and also received BAFTA and Academy Award nominations for his role in the drama Spotlight
- In an interview with Moviemaker magazine, he claims to have made 800 auditions in his lifetime before making it big.
- Bartended for nearly a decade while trying to break in to show business.
- For his environmental advocacy, Mark Ruffalo received a Global Green Millennium Award and a Meera Gandhi Giving Back Foundation Award. Also chosen as one of the "People Who Mattered" in 2011 by Time magazine.
Mark Ruffalo Social Media Accounts
Sunrise Coigney, Keen Ruffalo, Odette Ruffalo, Bella Noche Ruffalo