- New York City-based American sportswear fashion designer
|Real name:||Karl Anderson, Jr.|
|How tall is Michael Kors?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs||When was Michael Kors born?||09 August 1959|
|How old is Michael Kors in 2017? ||58 years|
|Where was Michael Kors born?||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Residence:||Greenwich Village, Lower Manhattan, New York City, USA|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Michael Kors worth?||$1,000,000,000|
Who is Michael Kors? / Facts
- Highclass tastes - Designed the dress in which Michelle Obama took her first official photo as First Lady.
- Mommy's boy - In the best way, he credits all he knows about what women want to wear, to his mother.
- Photogenic - Appeared in several commercials as a child so his mother envisioned an acting career for him. Some of the commercials include toilet paper and Lucky Charms cereals.
- For her second wedding, his mother allowed him to design her wedding dress, although he was just 5 at that time.
- "When I was growing up, I heard every name called to me. . And you know what, you feel different. . You are different. Different will turn out to be a great thing for you. . . . If I was like everybody else, I couldn’t do what I do."
- "I stay curious and I stay connected to my customer. I've always tried to understand how my customers live, so I can give them clothes and accessories that make them look and feel like their best selves while fitting easily into their busy lives."
Michael Kors Social Media Accounts
Latest video on Youtube