- Michael Gordon "Mike" Oldfield is an English musician and composer
|How old is Mike Oldfield in 2018? ||64 years|
Mike Oldfield facts
- His work blends progressive rock with world, folk, classical, electronic, ambient, and new-age music
- He is best known for his 1973 album Tubular Bells – which launched Virgin Records and became a hit in America after its opening was used as the theme for the film The Exorcist – and for his 1983 hit single "Moonlight Shadow"
- He is also known for his rendition of the Christmas piece "In Dulci Jubilo"
- Oldfield has released more than 20 albums with the most recent being a rock album titled Man on the Rocks, released in 2014