- Canadian singer and songwriter
|Real name:||Nelly Kim Neto Furtado|
|How tall is Nelly Furtado?||158 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 55 kg / 121 lbs||When was Nelly Furtado born?||02 December 1978|
|How old is Nelly Furtado in 2018? ||39 years|
|Where was Nelly Furtado born?||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Nelly Furtado worth?||$25,000,000|
|Ethnicity:||Portuguese ancestors from both parents|
Who is Nelly Furtado? / Facts
- Furtado first gained fame with her critical acclaimed and successful debut album Whoa, Nelly! (2000) which spawned two top 10 hit singles; "I'm Like a Bird" and "Turn Off the Light"
- The first single won her a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
- In 2003 she released her second album Folklore and was preceded by the lead single "Powerless (Say What You Want)"
- Furtado's third album Loose (2006) became her best selling album with 12 million copies sold worldwide
- The album spawned four successful number one singles; "Promiscuous", "Maneater", "Say It Right" and "All Good Things (Come to an End)"
- She released her first Spanish language album Mi Plan in 2009 which won her a Latin Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Album
- In 2012 Furtado released her fifth studio album The Spirit Indestructible
- Furtado has sold over 40 million records worldwide, making her one of the most successful Canadian artists
- She has won several awards throughout her career including; one Grammy Award from seven nominations, one Latin Grammy Award, ten Juno Awards, one BRIT Award, one Billboard Music Award, one MTV Europe Music Award, one World Music Award and three Much Music Video Awards
- Furtado has a star on Canada's Walk of Fame and was awarded Commander of the Order of Prince Henry on February 28, 2014 in Toronto by Aníbal Cavaco Silva, the former President of Portugal
Nelly Furtado Social Media Accounts
Abby Donnelly, Adrian Flannelly, Aidan Fennelly, Aileen Donnelly, Al Connelly, Alan Donnelly, Andy Furtado, Anna Furtado, Antônio Luz Furtado, Arlindo Gomes Furtado, Armindo Rodrigues Mendes Furtado, Avertano Furtado