- Singer-songwriter and guitarist, member of One Direction.
|Real name:||Niall James Horan|
|How tall is Niall Horan?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs||When was Niall Horan born?||13 September 1993|
|How old is Niall Horan in 2018? ||24 years|
|Where was Niall Horan born?||Mullingar, Republic of Ireland|
|Nicknames:||Nialler, The Cute One, Niallator, Blondie, Potato, Nini|
Net worth 2018
|How much does Niall Horan worth?||$50,000,000|
|Hair color:||Brown, but dyed blonde|
Who is Niall Horan? / Facts
- Selfie - Niall Horan describes himself as a "real gent, a lovely, well-mannered, well brought-up lad."
- Looks up to - Cheryl Cole and Michael Buble which he sees as an "absolute hero".
- Inspired by - His favorite bands are The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.
- Grew a lot - On the debut album of One Direction, Niall had only 1 minute and a half of solo, the least of all the band members. This changed on the following albums though.
- Not a man of letters - He says he has only read one book from cover to cover, and that was "To kill a mockingbird".
- Fears - Small spaces and flying pigeons are on top of his list. He is claustrophobic and after a pigeon incident when he was younger, he raises an eyebrow every time he sees them flying over.
- Better safe than sorry - He is well known for swearing a lot, so in interviews he prefers to keep quiet, to avoid "accidents".
- Coláiste Mhuire - Catholic secondary school - Mullingar, Ireland
- St Kenny National School - Ireland
- "Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar."
- "I feel I am a little bit older. Reckon I will start growing a beard next week."
- "I'd rather be a kid and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman's heart."
- "I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me."
- "I think there's so much feeling among young girls where they feel like they have to be this perfect thing - and they don't. Perfect people don't exist. Sometimes people need to be told it."
Niall Horan Social Media Accounts