- Singer-songwriter and guitarist, member of One Direction.
|Real name:||Niall James Horan|
|How tall is Niall Horan?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs||When was Niall Horan born?||13 September 1993|
|How old is Niall Horan in 2017? ||23 years|
|Where was Niall Horan born?||Mullingar, Republic of Ireland|
|Nicknames:||Nialler, The Cute One, Niallator, Blondie, Potato, Nini|
|How much does Niall Horan worth?||$50,000,000|
|Hair color:||Brown, but dyed blonde|
Who is Niall Horan? / Facts
- Selfie - Niall Horan describes himself as a "real gent, a lovely, well-mannered, well brought-up lad."
- Looks up to - Cheryl Cole and Michael Buble which he sees as an "absolute hero".
- Inspired by - His favorite bands are The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.
- Grew a lot - On the debut album of One Direction, Niall had only 1 minute and a half of solo, the least of all the band members. This changed on the following albums though.
- Not a man of letters - He says he has only read one book from cover to cover, and that was "To kill a mockingbird".
- Fears - Small spaces and flying pigeons are on top of his list. He is claustrophobic and after a pigeon incident when he was younger, he raises an eyebrow every time he sees them flying over.
- Better safe than sorry - He is well known for swearing a lot, so in interviews he prefers to keep quiet, to avoid "accidents".
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Niall Horan.
- Coláiste Mhuire - Catholic secondary school - Mullingar, Ireland
- St Kenny National School - Ireland
- "Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar."
- "I feel I am a little bit older. Reckon I will start growing a beard next week."
- "I'd rather be a kid and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman's heart."
- "I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me."
- "I think there's so much feeling among young girls where they feel like they have to be this perfect thing - and they don't. Perfect people don't exist. Sometimes people need to be told it."
Niall Horan Social Media Accounts
Genialloyd, Niall Breslin, Niall Ferguson, Niall Wright, Niall's Notes, Bobby Horan, Denise Horan, Greg Horan, L'Ãchorando, Theo Horan, truthorange