- Nicolas Sarkozy (French: [ni
Nicolas Sarkozy facts
- la saʁ
- zi]; born Nicolas Paul Stéphane Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa; 28 January 1955) is a French politician who served as the President of France from 16 May 2007 until 15 May 2012
- Before his presidency, he was the leader of the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) party
- During Jacques Chirac's second presidential term he served as Minister of the Interior except between March 2004 and May 2005 when he was minister of Finances
- Sarkozy was also mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine, one of the wealthiest communes of France, from 1983 to 2002
- He was Minister of the Budget in the government of Édouard Balladur (1993-95) during François Mitterrand's last term
- During his term, he faced the late-2000s financial crisis (followed by the recession and the debt crisis caused by it) and the Arab Spring (especially in Tunisia, Libya, and Syria)
- He married Italian-French singer-songwriter Carla Bruni on 2 February 2008 at the Élysée Palace in Paris
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Nicolas Sarkozy.
Nicolas Sarkozy Social Media Accounts
Alberto Nicolas Paredes Urquiza, Fondation Nicolas Hulot, Nicolas Almagro, Nicolas Anelka, Nicolas Batum, Nicolas Bechtel, Les Jeunes avec Sarkozy, Louis Sarkozy, Olivier Sarkozy
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!
Donald Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mitt Romney, Akhilesh Yadav, Justin Trudeau, Kim Jong-un, Vijay Mallya, Paul Ryan VP, Shashi Tharoor, George W. Bush, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Hugo Chavez, Cory Booker, Bill Clinton, Mike Pence / Michael Pence, John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Lula