- Australian actress and film producer.
- Best known for her role in movies such as Dead Calm, Bangkok Hilton, Batman Forever, Eyes Wide Shut, Cold Mountain and many more
|Real name:||Nicole Mary Kidman|
|How tall is Nicole Kidman?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 58 kg / 128 lbs||When was Nicole Kidman born?||20 June 1967|
|How old is Nicole Kidman in 2017? ||50 years|
|Where was Nicole Kidman born?||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
|How much does Nicole Kidman worth?||$130,000,000|
Who is Nicole Kidman? / Facts
- Top - Often included in the top 50 most beautiful women in the world, from various magazines.
- Likes to keep it real - Although a lefty, she studied how to write with her right hand for an accurate portrait of her role as Virgina Woolf. She also never used a double for her nude scenes.
- Star - From her nickname, Hokulani, meaning Heavenly Star, to her star roles in movies and her own star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, awarded in 2003.
- Looks and brains - Scores an IQ rating of over 132. She also writes poetry in her free time and hopes to publish them one day
- Kidman's breakthrough roles were in the 1989 feature film thriller Dead Calm and television thriller miniseries Bangkok Hilton
- Appearing in several films in the early 1990s, she came to worldwide recognition for her performances in the stock-car racing film Days of Thunder (1990), the romance-drama Far and Away (1992), and the hero film Batman Forever (1995)
- Other successful films followed in the late 1990s
- Her performance in the musical Moulin Rouge! (2001) earned her a second Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical and her first nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress
- Kidman's performance as Virginia Woolf in the drama film The Hours (2002) received critical acclaim and earned her the Academy Award for Best Actress, the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama and the Silver Bear for Best Actress at the Berlin International Film Festival
- Kidman's other notable films include the crime comedy-drama To Die For (1995), for which she won her first Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical, the erotic thriller Eyes Wide Shut (1999), the horror-thriller The Others (2001), the epic war drama film Cold Mountain (2003), the drama Dogville (2003), the political thriller The Interpreter (2005), and the epic historical romantic drama Australia (2008)
- Her performances in the drama Birth (2004) and the thriller The Paperboy (2012) earned her Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress and Supporting Actress respectively
- Her performance in the 2010 drama Rabbit Hole, which she also produced, earned Kidman further accolades, including a third nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress
- In 2012, she earned her first Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her role in the biopic Hemingway & Gellhorn
- Kidman has been a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF since 1994
- and for UNIFEM since 2006
- In 2006, Kidman was made a Companion in the Order of Australia, and was the highest-paid actress in the motion picture industry in that year
- As a result of being born to Australian parents in Hawaii, Kidman has dual citizenship in Australia and the United States
- Kidman founded and owns the production company Blossom Films
- Lane Cove Public School - Lane Cove, Australia
- North Sydney Girls' High School - Australia
- Victorian College of the Arts - Melbourne, Australia
- Phillip Street Theatre - Sydney, Australia
- Australian Theatre for Young People - Sydney, Australia
- "I think each role takes a little from you and circles around you for the rest of your life. I don't think you ever abandon any of them."
- "I'm a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I'm a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I'm betraying myself and my children."
- "I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter."
- "I'm drawn to the psychology of really interesting, flawed people."
- "I think that the most difficult thing is allowing yourself to be loved, so receiving the love and feeling like you deserve it is a pretty big struggle. I suppose that's what I've learnt recently, to allow myself to be loved."
- "You don't have to be naked to be sexy."
Nicole Kidman Social Media Accounts