|Real name:||Oprah Gail Winfrey|
|How tall is Oprah Winfrey?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 77 kg / 170 lbs||When was Oprah Winfrey born?||29 January 1954|
|How old is Oprah Winfrey in 2017? ||63 years|
|Where was Oprah Winfrey born?||Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States|
|Nicknames:||O, The Preacher|
|How much does Oprah Winfrey worth?||$3,100,000,000|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Oprah Winfrey facts
- She is best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, which was the highest-rated television program of its kind in history and was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011
- D믭 the "Queen of All Media", she has been ranked the richest African-American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and is currently North America's first and only multi-billionaire black person
- Several assessments regard her as the most influential woman in the world
- In 2013, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama and honorary doctorate degrees from Duke and Harvard
- Winfrey was born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother and later raised in an inner-city Milwaukee neighborhood
- She has stated that she was molested during her childhood and early teens and became pregnant at 14; her son died in infancy
- Sent to live with the man she calls her father, a barber in Tennessee, Winfrey landed a job in radio while still in high school and began co-anchoring the local evening news at the age of 19
- Her emotional ad-lib delivery eventually got her transferred to the daytime-talk-show arena, and after boosting a third-rated local Chicago talk show to first place, she launched her own production company and became internationally syndicated
- Credited with creating a more intimate confessional form of media communication, she is thought to have popularized and revolutionized the tabloid talk show genre pioneered by Phil Donahue, which a Yale study says broke 20th-century taboos and allowed LGBT people to enter the mainstream
- By the mid-1990s, she had reinvented her show with a focus on literature, self-improvement, and spirituality
Lincoln High School, Nicolet High School, East Nashville High School, Tennessee State University
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
See Top Celebrities on:
O, The Oprah Magazine, Oprah Presents Master Class, Oprah Winfrey, OprahSide, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network), RadioPrahova 99.2FM, Oprah Winfrey, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)
Holly Willoughby, Rachel Maddow, Fearne Cotton, Solenn Heussaff, Yanet GarcÃa, Tomi Lahren, Camila Pitanga, Kelly Osbourne, Ana Maria Braga, Giuliana Rancic, Brooke Burke, Jillian Michaels, MariMoon, Lena Gercke, Emma Willis, Veronica Belmont, Suze Orman, Caterina Balivo, Alesha Dixon, Karine Ferri
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 15 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us