- English model and actress
- Best known for her model work for Victoria'a Secret, Burberry and for her role in Transformers 3 and her part in Mad Max 3: The Fury Road
|Real name:||Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley|
|How tall is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs||When was Rosie Huntington-Whiteley born?||18 April 1987|
|How old is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in 2017? ||30 years|
|Where was Rosie Huntington-Whiteley born?||Plymouth, Devon, England, United Kingdom|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Nicknames:||Rose, Tit Lips, The Naughty One|
Net worth 2017
|How much does Rosie Huntington-Whiteley worth?||$16,000,000|
Who is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? / Facts
- Royal blood - A distant relative of Queen Victoria. Yet more down to earth, literally, as she grew up on a farm in England.
- Safe bet - Starting young her path seems to have been carved. She was voted the Person most likely to become a supermodel in her school yearbook. However she wanted to be an Interior Designer.
- Turntable - The things that she was picked on while she was younger, turned out to be the exact things that would make her stand out. People used to call her names for her full lips, breasts and long name.
- Fast - But not furious we hope. She states that she needs just 10 minutes to get ready for the whole day. Natural beauty, some might say?
- Number one - Ranked #1 in FHM Magazine "Hot 100" women list. She even starred in Kanye West and Pharrell Williams' Number 1 music video.
- Statham - Going strong with Jason Statham, being in a relationship from 2010. In January 2016 they announced their engagement.
- Runs in the family - Her younger brother Toby is also a model. He was signed as the male face of the Jacamo clothing brand.
- Gives back - Despite a busy schedule and rolling millions in her account, she makes time to help others. She flew to Cambodia with UNICEF on a humanitarian campaign
- Milton Abbot Primary School - England, UK
- Tavistock College - Devon, England, UK
- "When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier, I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't."
- "'I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice."
- "I don't just work out to stay slim, I work out because it takes a lot to be on a plane and be jet-lagged all the time. Same with being on a film set for months."
- "I am increasingly convinced that the time has come to find a way of thinking about spirituality and ethics beyond religion altogether."
- "If you have the space, grow something! Just think about all the things that go into processed foods-the chemicals, the additives. I always find that organic food tastes much better."
- "I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said "Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine,"... and he said "No. You're giving small men across America hope."
- "I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for the criticism."
- "I've never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I'm always the person that needs to go to bed first."
- "I'm not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I've got no other criteria apart from that."
- "I don't even think when I'm walking down the runway. I don't really breathe either."
- "I spent all of my first cheque on a Ford Ka, even though I couldn't drive".
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Social Media Accounts