- Ryan Peake is the rhythm guitarist, keyboardist, songwriter and backing vocalist of the Canadian rock band Nickelback
|When was Ryan Peake born?||01 March 1973|
|How old is Ryan Peake in 2018? ||44 years|
|Where was Ryan Peake born?||Hanna, Canada|
Ryan Peake facts
- He has been with the band since their inception and is best known for his prominent vocals on the Nickelback songs "Savin' Me", "Hollywood" and "Gotta Be Somebody"
- He has performed lead vocals on a range of different cover songs at live Nickelback concerts such as "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting", "Use Somebody", and "Super Bon Bon"
- Peake has writing credits for several Nickelback songs such as "Someday", "Savin' Me", "Miss You", and "Edge Of a Revolution"
- Peake's instruments have included Gibson Flying Vs, Gibson Explorers, and Gibson Les Pauls
- When Nickelback performs their song "Photograph", he uses an acoustic guitar once owned by his father
- Peake "grew up with solid metal", listing such bands as Anthrax, Megadeth, and Metallica as early favorites
- He subsequently grew interested in Canadian country rock group Blue Rodeo, mentioning that their music "really got me thinking about what fits together
- Chord-wise, melody-wise, where harmonies feel good and feel right
- " Along with brothers Chad and Mike Kroeger, Peake cofounded The Village Idiots, a cover band with a playlist consisting primarily of Metallica songs
- The band mostly played in bars in and around Peake and the Kroegers' hometown of Hanna, Alberta, Canada