|Real name:||Sean Michael Spicer|
|How tall is Sean Spicer?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 81 kg / 179 lbs||When was Sean Spicer born?||23 September 1971|
|How old is Sean Spicer in 2017? ||45 years|
|Where was Sean Spicer born?||Barrington, Rhode Island, US|
|How much does Sean Spicer worth?||$9,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Sean Spicer? / Facts
- Best known for his function as White House Press Secretary under President-elect Donald Trump (since December 22nd, 2016), a tough job for him as Trump's relationship with the press hasn't always been the perfect one.
- Before that, he was:
* 2011-2016 - Communications director of the Republican National Committee and Chief Strategist and Communications Director of the Republican National Committee
* 2006-2009 - Assistant US Trade Representative for Media for Executive Office of the President of the United States
* 2005-2006 - Communications Director, House Republican Conference for U.S. House of Representatives
* 2002-2005 - Communications Director, House Budget Committee for U.S. House of Representatives
* 2000-2002 - Director, Incumbent Retention for National Republican Congressional Committee
- Married to - TV producer Rebecca Claire Miller. She is the top communications officer for the National Beer Wholesalers Association. Sean Spicer and Rebecca Claire Miller married on the 13th of November 2004, at the St. Alban's Episcopal Church in Washington. They have 2 children together.
- Nickname - Nicknamed "Baghdad Bob", after Iraq's Information Minister's nickname which continued to make statements that contradict to the reality (for instance that everything was under control in Iraq, even when the US troops overrun the country). Thus Spicer's critiques claim that his statements often don't reflect the facts. He had various conflicts with the journalists, during his press conferences.
- Conflicting past - An interesting fact about Sean Spicer's bio is that he had a series of remarks in the past that did not supports Donald Trump's vision, regarding free trade, Mexican immigrants in the US and other areas. Asked in his current position about his views, he replied his situation to a lawyer who has to defend a criminal, probably a reference to the dissagrement of visions with Trump regarding the trade policy.
- Online presence - He's mostly active on Twitter, having around 230k followers. He also tries to keep it fresh with his YouTube account which amasses around 800 subscribers and 430k views as of Jan 2017.
- Melissa McCarthy - Impersonated Sean Spicer on the Saturday Night Live show, simulating a press conference, getting rave reviews on her performance. Alec Baldwin played the president. As a reaction, Sean Spicer said that the performance was "funny" but her gum chewing needed improvement.
- Portsmouth Abbey School
- Naval War College, Newport - Master's degree in National Security and Strategic Studies (2012)
- Connecticut College - B.A. in Government
- Sometimes we can disagree with facts.
- There are certain things that we may not fully understand when we come out, but our intention is never to lie to you.
- There are doctors who help people who have done bad things, there are lawyers who defend bad people. I don’t think it’s unique to my profession.
- He's a pro-life president, he wants to stand up for all Americans, including the unborn.
- The criticism that’s coming is from someone who has gotten into office, hit the ground running, had a flurry of activity to do exactly what he said he was going to do.
- The press doesn’t like it when you call out their errors the same way they call out everyone else’s.
- You’re not here to be someone’s buddy. You’re here to enact the president’s agenda.
- If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that’s a Russian connection.
See Top Celebrities on:
Latest video on Youtube
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell, ASEAN, â«- Sean's Music World! -â«, Big Sean, BigSeanVEVO
, Cabinet Stomatologic Urseanu Ana Maria, Sean Spicer, Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Homes
, Justin Trudeau
, Kim Jong-un
, Paul Ryan VP
, Shashi Tharoor
, George W. Bush
, Ted Cruz
, Joe Biden
, Hugo Chavez
, Cory Booker
, Bill Clinton
, Mike Pence / Michael Pence
, John McCain
, Newt Gingrich
, Mike Huckabee
, Paul Ryan
, Nicolas Sarkozy
, Michael Bloomberg
, Goodluck Jonathan
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us