- British theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge
|Real name:||Stephen William Hawking|
|How tall is Stephen Hawking?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in||When was Stephen Hawking born?||08 January 1942|
|How old is Stephen Hawking in 2017? ||75 years|
|Where was Stephen Hawking born?||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|How much does Stephen Hawking worth?||$20,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Stephen Hawking? / Facts
- He is director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge.
- He was a mediocre student
- He has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), a degenerative motor neuron disease
- He said that "By losing the finer dexterity of my hands, I was forced to travel through the universe in my mind and try to visualize the ways in which it worked"
- He invented the Hawking radiation formula in 1974 that measures emissions from black holes
- He says that he want this equation to be carved on his tombstone
- Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner are making plans for exploring planets like Earth on Alpha Centauri by 2060, by using very little space probes instead of traditional spacecrafts. Proxima B is the closest exoplanet ever detected. An exoplanet is a planet orbiting a star outside our solar system.
- I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first.
- Women. They are a complete mystery.
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
Stephen Hawking Social Media Accounts