- British theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge
|Real name:||Stephen William Hawking|
|How tall is Stephen Hawking?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in||When was Stephen Hawking born?||08 January 1942|
|How old is Stephen Hawking in 2018? ||76 years|
|Where was Stephen Hawking born?||Oxford, United Kingdom|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Stephen Hawking worth?||$20,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Stephen Hawking? / Facts
- He is director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge.
- He was a mediocre student
- He has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), a degenerative motor neuron disease
- He said that "By losing the finer dexterity of my hands, I was forced to travel through the universe in my mind and try to visualize the ways in which it worked"
- He invented the Hawking radiation formula in 1974 that measures emissions from black holes
- He says that he want this equation to be carved on his tombstone
- Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner are making plans for exploring planets like Earth on Alpha Centauri by 2060, by using very little space probes instead of traditional spacecrafts. Proxima B is the closest exoplanet ever detected. An exoplanet is a planet orbiting a star outside our solar system.
- I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first.
- Women. They are a complete mystery.
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
Stephen Hawking Social Media Accounts
A. Stephen Morse, Adam Stephen Kelly, Ainett Stephens, Aisling Stephenson, Alan Stephen Gold, Alan Stephens, Howard Hawking, Jane Hawking, Lucy Hawking, MC Hawking, Michael Hawking, Simon Hawking