- Sunil Grover, age 38, is an Indian actor and comedian, best known for his Gutthi role in the Kapil Sharma show. Recent rumours state that he will be leaving the production after his contract ends, April 2017, after disagreements with the show's owner Kapil, as it is also understood from his tweets.
- With some memorable roles such as Mashoor Gulati, Rinku bhabhi, Constable Sadhuram and Sampat, Sunil made his mark on the Indian cinematography.
- Find more interesting facts about Sunil Grover, below.
|How tall is Sunil Grover?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 64 kg / 141 lbs||When was Sunil Grover born?||03 August 1978|
|How old is Sunil Grover in 2017? ||39 years|
|Where was Sunil Grover born?||Mandi Dabwali, India|
|How much does Sunil Grover worth?||$300,000|
Who is Sunil Grover? / Facts
- Rise to fame - Attracting attention while in college, Sunil got his first role in "Full Tension" and continued with India's first silent comedy, "Gutar Gu". He was later selected to star in the Kapil Sharma Show.
- Kapil Sharma Show - His Gutthi role, inspired by his life experience from college, was so good that it went viral. However after some time, despite his success, he decided to leave the show to try his own Mad in India series. This didn't work out so well so he returned to the show as the father in law of Kapil Sharma. However in the first part of 2017 they allegedly had a fight returning home from a trip to Melbourne and rumours said that Sunil was determined to leave the show (the contract's end date is end of April 2017).
- Important roles - He left a mark on the Indian film industry with his roles in Gabbar is Back (2015), Ghajini (2008) and The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002)
- Discreet - Despite being linked to one of India's most popular characters, Sunil prefers to keep away from the media's reach. His first stage name was Surendra Grover. He says that he would rather show people his funny side rather than sharing his personal life.
- Family life - Sunil is married to Aarti, an interior designer. She is usually the first one to see his performances, and if the feedback is good, the joke go live. They have a 9 year old son named Mohan.
- Focused on his studies - He has a Master's degree in Theatre from Punjab University.
- Arya Vidya Mandir - India
- Guru Nanak College - India
- Panjab University, Theatre studies - India
- The audience broke into spontaneous applause. I felt very welcomed.
- When I approach a character I don't take it as comedy because I don't know how to do it.
- After a long time, I will be myself on a show.
Sunil Grover Social Media Accounts