- American attorney, politician and former prosecutor
|Real name:||Harold Watson Gowdy III||When was Trey Gowdy born?||22 August 1964|
|How old is Trey Gowdy in 2017? ||53 years|
|Where was Trey Gowdy born?||Greenville, South Carolina, USA|
|How much does Trey Gowdy worth?||$170,000|
Who is Trey Gowdy? / Facts
- Work - He currently serves as the US Representative for South Carolina's 4th congressional district
- Politics - He is a member of the Tea Party movement and the Republican Party. His district includes much of the Upstate region of South Carolina, including Greenville and Spartanburg
- Before his election to Congress - Gowdy was the district attorney for the state's Seventh Judicial Circuit, comprising Spartanburg and Cherokee Counties. From 1994 to 2000, he was a federal prosecutor for the US Attorney for the District of South Carolina
- The Benghazi case - In 2014, Gowdy became chairman of a House Select Committee to investigate the 2012 Benghazi attack
- University of South Carolina School of Law (1989)
- Baylor University (1986)
If you can turn off certain categories of law, do you not also have the power to turn off all categories of law? Trey Gowdy
Read more at: />
If you can turn off certain categories of law, do you not also have the power to turn off all categories of law?
Read more at: />
Facts are neither Republican nor Democrat.
- I am not surprised that the President of the United States called this a phony scandal. I'm not surprised that Secretary Clinton asked, "What difference does it make?" I'm not even surprised that Jay Carney said that Benghazi happened 'a long time ago.' I'm just surprised at how many people bought it.
- If you can turn off certain categories of law, do you not also have the power to turn off all categories of law?
- It always matters whether or not you can trust your government.
- My daughter took Latin for three years; she still cant speak it.
- What is our recourse, Mr. Speaker? What is our remedy?
Terri Gowdy, Harold Watson Gowdy, Novalene Watson, Watson Gowdy, Abigail Gowdy