- Truven Health Analytics is a company that provides healthcare data and analytics
Truven Health Analytics facts
- It provides information, analytic tools, benchmarks, research, and services to the healthcare industry, including hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies
- Formerly the Healthcare business of Thomson Reuters, on April 23, 2012, Thomson Reuters agreed to sell this business to Veritas Capital for US$1.25 billion
- On June 6, 2012, the sale of the healthcare division was finalized and the new company, Truven Health Analytics, became an independent organization solely focused on healthcare
- Truven is a portmanteau of the words "trusted" and "proven"
- IBM Corporation announced its intention to acquire Truven on February 18, 2016, with plans to make Truven part of IBM's Watson Health unit
Micromedex from Truven Health Analytics, 10Healthy.com Oh My Gosh, 360 Healthcare Staffing, A Healthier Michigan, AASTHA HEALTH CARE, Academia Health Fitness, Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine - AIHM