- American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor
- His album called "My Way" (1997) included his first Billboard Hot 100 no. 1 Hit: "Nice & Slow"
|Real name:||Usher Raymond IV|
|How tall is Usher?||171 cm / 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs||When was Usher born?||14 October 1979|
|How old is Usher in 2018? ||38 years|
|Where was Usher born?||Dallas, Texas, USA|
|Nicknames:||Big Tyme, Mr. Entertainment, Big Ush|
Who is Usher? / Facts
- Usher is co-owner at the NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers
- He started to sing at the age of 9
- The singles "You Make Me Wanna..." and "My Way" won Grammy Award in 1998 and 1999
- "U Remind Me", "U Got It Bad" went no. 1 in 2001, too
- Usher has had 9 Hot 100 number-one singles
- He's the man that first remarked Justin Bieber
- North Springs High School, Atlanta
- I've learnt that you are who you are, and in the end, if you don't believe it, then no one will.
- I'm a flamboyant type of guy, a cooler version of Liberace.
- In time we grow older, we grow wiser, we grow smarter, and we're better. And I feel like I'm becoming more seasoned, although I don't have my salt-and-pepper hair.
- Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you're on the journey. But you've got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.
- The best present a man can give a woman is his undivided attention.
Usher Social Media Accounts