|Real name:||Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin|
|How tall is Vladimir Putin?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 71 kg / 157 lbs||When was Vladimir Putin born?||07 October 1952|
|How old is Vladimir Putin in 2017? ||64 years|
|Where was Vladimir Putin born?||Leningrad, Russia|
|How much does Vladimir Putin worth?||$100,000,000,000|
Who is Vladimir Putin? / Facts
- Prime Minister from 1999 to 2000, President from 2000 to 2008, and again Prime Minister from 2008 to 2012
- Ruling Party - During his second term as Prime Minister, he was the Chairman of the United Russia Party, the ruling party
- Fluent in German - He studied German at Saint Petersburg High School 281
- Law - He studied law at the Saint Petersburg State University, graduating in 1975
- KGB - He was a KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel before retiring in 1991 to enter politics in Saint Petersburg
- Becomes presindent - He moved to Moscow in 1996 and joined President Boris Yeltsin's administration, rising quickly through the ranks and becoming Acting President on 31 December 1999, when Yeltsin resigned
- Elections - Putin won the subsequent 2000 presidential election by a 53% to 30% margin, thus avoiding a runoff with his Communist Party opponent, Gennady Zyuganov
- President for the second time - He was reelected President in 2004 with 72% of the vote
- Economic growth - During Putin's first presidency, the Russian economy grew for eight straight years, and GDP measured in purchasing power increased by 72%. The growth was a result of the 2000s commodities boom, high oil prices, and prudent economic and fiscal policies
- Prime minister - Because of constitutionally mandated term limits, Putin was ineligible to run for a third consecutive presidential term in 2008. The 2008 presidential election was won by Dmitry Medvedev, who appointed Putin Prime Minister, beginning a period of so-called "tandemocracy". In September 2011, after presidential terms were extended from four to six years, Putin announced he would seek a third term as president.
- Third time president - He won the March 2012 presidential election with 64% of the vote, a result which aligned with pre-election polling
- Crimea - Falling oil prices coupled with international sanctions imposed at the beginning of 2014 after Russia's annexation of Crimea and military intervention in Eastern Ukraine led to GDP shrinking by 3.7% in 2015
- Recognition - In 2007, he was the Time Person of the Year, in 2015, he was #1 on the Time's Most Influential People List, in 2013, 2014, and 2015, he was ranked first on the Forbes List of The World's Most Powerful People
- Putin's wife was Lyudmila Putina (1983–2014) and gymnast Alina Kabaeva might be his lover
- Putin's daughters - Mariya Putina and Yekaterina Putina (acrobatic dancer)
Vladimir Putin Net Worth
- It's not official, but he might be the richest man in the world, according to website , with a net worth of $100 bln, richer than Bill Gates
- He owns important shares in each main oil and gas companies that have been privatized
- Even though he might not be the reachest in the world, he's the richest man in Russia and definitely the richest president in the world. By comparison, Donald Trump's net worth is only $3.7 bln
- Saint Petersburg High School 281
- Saint Petersburg State University - studied Law
- Terrorism has no nationality or religion.
- Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.
- Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try for it.
- Those who fight corruption should be clean themselves.
- Russia is a part of European culture. Therefore, it is with difficulty that I imagine NATO as an enemy.
- I love the Russian classics very much, the Russian classical literature. But I also read modern literature. As far as Russian literature is concerned, I am very fond of Tolstoy and Chekhov, and I also enjoy reading Gogol very much.
- Thieves must sit in prison
- All attempts to appease the Nazis between 1934 and 1939 through various agreements and pacts were morally unacceptable and politically senseless, harmful and dangerous.
- The transfer of power is always a test of the constitutional system, a test of its strength.
- Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.
See Top Celebrities on:
Yekaterina Putina, Mariya Putina, Lyudmila Putina, Alina Kabaeva
Chimie - Colegiul National,, Tudor Vladimirescu" Targu - Jiu, Contele Vladimir, Manastirea Tudor Vladimirescu, Stomatolog Dr. Rojco Vladimir, The International Movement / ????????????? ???????? "For Vladimir Putin", Vladimir Bukovsky, Cabin Computing, Cloud Computing, College of Computing at Georgia Tech, CompTIA - The Computing Technology Industry Association, Computing Forever, computingheritage
, Justin Trudeau
, Kim Jong-un
, Paul Ryan VP
, Shashi Tharoor
, George W. Bush
, Ted Cruz
, Joe Biden
, Hugo Chavez
, Cory Booker
, Bill Clinton
, Mike Pence / Michael Pence
, John McCain
, Newt Gingrich
, Mike Huckabee
, Paul Ryan
, Nicolas Sarkozy
, Michael Bloomberg
, Goodluck Jonathan
Info source: , social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 22 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us