- Swedish top football player
|How tall is Zlatan Ibrahimović?||195 cm / 6 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 95 kg / 209 lbs||When was Zlatan Ibrahimović born?||03 October 1981|
|How old is Zlatan Ibrahimović in 2018? ||36 years|
|Where was Zlatan Ibrahimović born?||Malmö, Sweden|
Net worth 2018
|How much does Zlatan Ibrahimović worth?||$114,000,000|
Who is Zlatan Ibrahimović? / Facts
- Zlatan is footballer no. 7 in The World according to TheGuardian, after Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Luis Suarez, Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller
- He is very well-known for his funny quotes
- there was even created a twitter account called ‘Zlatan Facts’ (Chuck Norris of football):
Zlatan is well known for his brilliant quotes:
- I Was Born Old And I Will Die Young
- I’m Like A Fine Wine. The Older I Am, The Better I Get.
- I can’t help but laugh at how perfect I am.
- When Zlatan looks in the mirror nothing appears because “There can never be a second Zlatan”.
- About playing for Paris Saint Germain: “the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality”
- Zlatan about leaving Paris Saint-Germain: “I came like a king, left like a legend”
- I do not need a trophy to tell myself that I am the best
- Zlatan’s keyboard doesn’t have a Ctrl key because nothing controls Zlatan.
- The man who created fire went next door to tell his friends and found Zlatan having a barbecue.
- When we need to find something, we ask Google. When Google needs to find something, it asks Zlatan.
- Zlatan about the gift be bought her for her birthday: “Nothing. She already has Zlatan.”
- Zlatan about Sweden losing against Portugal at 2014 World Cup: “One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch.”
- Regarding Pep Guardiola’s treatment: “You bought a Ferrari but drove it like a Fiat.”
- Zlatan about his age: “I’m like a fine wine. The older I am, the better I get.”
- “I can’t help but laugh at how perfect I am.”
- “We’re looking for an apartment. If we don’t find anything, then I’ll probably just buy the hotel.”
- When Zlatan was asked why there are scratches on his face by a reporter: “You’ll have to ask your wife that one.”
- “An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team.”